Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 301st day of the year 1988. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,200 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,733 days or 10.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 379 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 5, 2020.
If a dog named Chapman - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chapman will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chapman will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1922Michel Galabru
- 1922Poul Bundgaard
- 1925Jane Connell
- 1932Jean-Pierre Cassel
- 1951Jayne Kennedy
- 1957Jeff East
- 1984Emilie Ullerup
- 1984Kelly Osbourne
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1811Isaac Singer, American actor and businessman, founded the Singer Corporation (d. 1875)
- 1844Klas Pontus Arnoldson, Swedish journalist and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1943Jerry Rook, American basketball player and coach
- 1945Dick Dodd, American drummer and actor (The Bel-Airs, The Standells, and Eddie & the Showmen) (d. 2013)
- 1952Atsuyoshi Furuta, Japanese footballer
- 1964Ian Wells, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1972Brad Radke, American baseball player
- 1977Kumar Sangakkara, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1983Brent Clevlen, American baseball player
- 1992Emily Hagins, American director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795The United States and Spain sign the Treaty of Madrid, which establishes the boundaries between Spanish colonies and the U.S.
- 1806The French Army enters Berlin, following the Battle of Jena–Auerstedt.
- 1922A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- 1930Ratifications exchanged in London for the first London Naval Treaty, signed in April modifying the 1925 Washington Naval Treaty and the arms limitation treaty’s modified provisions, go into effect immediately, further limiting the expensive naval arms race among its five signatories.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 2 is carried out at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1961NASA tests the first Saturn I rocket in Mission Saturn-Apollo 1.
- 1962Major Rudolf Anderson of the United States Air Force becomes the only direct human casualty of the Cuban Missile Crisis when his U-2 reconnaissance airplane is shot down in Cuba by a Soviet-supplied SA-2 Guideline surface-to-air missile.
- 1971The Democratic Republic of the Congo is renamed Zaire.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Griff Rhys Jones, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Jean Gascon, Pam Grier, MC Lars, Paula Kelley, Alison Steadman, Dolcenera, Bam Margera, Suzyn Waldman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1988.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1988 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 16, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 27th October 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,200 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,733 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 379
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 2020
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 16, 1986 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1968 (-191)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins (October 29, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1904 – Wilfred Pickles, English actor and radio host (d. 1978); January 28, 1941 – King Tubby, Jamaican DJ, producer, and engineer (d. 1989); March 9, 1970 – Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117