Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1995 was a Friday and it was the 300th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1925Jane Connell
- 1928Gilles Vigneault
- 1942Lee Greenwood
- 1949Garry Tallent
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson
- 1980Tanel Padar
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1987Sebastian Gacki
- 1987Thelma Aoyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1766Nancy Storace, English soprano (d. 1817)
- 1925Paul Fox, English broadcaster
- 1932Sylvia Plath, American poet and author (d. 1963)
- 1936Neil Sheehan, American journalist and author
- 1945Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, Brazilian union leader and politician, 35th President of Brazil
- 1950Fran Lebowitz, American author and actress
- 1981Han Hye-jin, South Korean actress
- 1982Takashi Tsukamoto, Japanese actor and singer
- 1986David Warner, Australian cricketer
- 1991Shohei Takahashi, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1904The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1922A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1930Ratifications exchanged in London for the first London Naval Treaty, signed in April modifying the 1925 Washington Naval Treaty and the arms limitation treaty’s modified provisions, go into effect immediately, further limiting the expensive naval arms race among its five signatories.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 2 is carried out at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1962A plane carrying Enrico Mattei, post-war Italian administrator, crashes in mysterious circumstances.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1991Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Fuller, Rob Marshall, Alex Meraz, Jan Lamb, Totò, Lucid Fall, Tim Bachman, Shani Wallis, Ina Balin, Arthur Franz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1952 – Sammo Hung, Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and martial artist; September 2, 1950 – Yuen Wah, Chinese actor, martial artist, and stuntman; October 9, 1936 – Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060