Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1995 was a Friday and it was the 300th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Ruby Dee
- 1930Myra Carter
- 1949Garry Tallent
- 1958Simon Le Bon
- 1969Peter O'Meara
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1982Takashi Tsukamoto
- 1992Junya Ikeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1811Isaac Singer, American actor and businessman, founded the Singer Corporation (d. 1875)
- 1858Theodore Roosevelt, American colonel and politician, 26th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1877George Thompson, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1943)
- 1906Kazuo Ohno, Japanese dancer and educator (d. 2010)
- 1908Lee Krasner, American painter (d. 1984)
- 1931Anatoliy Zayaev, Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1958Felix Wurman, American cellist and composer (d. 2009)
- 1970Alama Ieremia, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1972Elissa, Lebanese singer
- 1984Kostas Kapetanos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1553Condemned as a heretic, Michael Servetus is burned at the stake just outside Geneva.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1964Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launched his political career and came to be known as “A Time for Choosing”.
- 1967Catholic priest Philip Berrigan and others of the ‘Baltimore Four’protest the Vietnam War by pouring blood on Selective Service records.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1995Former Prime Minister of Italy Bettino Craxi is convicted in absentia of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Edward Buzzell, John Amos, Toby Huss, Goodman Ace, Rosanna Davison, Chantal Janzen, Sayaka Yamamoto, Georges Moustaki, Mike Vallely.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1919 – Johnny Desmond, American singer (d. 1985); June 27, 1942 – Jérôme Savary, Argentinian-French actor and director (d. 2013); May 29, 1958 – Karen Maruyama, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169