Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 301st day of the year 2004. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,561 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,854 days or 5.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 5, 2036.
If a dog named Truce - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Truce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Truce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1925Monica Sims
- 1957Jeff East
- 1969Peter O'Meara
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1975Elias Toufexis
- 1983Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ
- 1992Emily Hagins
- 1999Haruka Kudo
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1401Catherine of Valois (d. 1437)
- 1806Juan Seguín, American colonel, judge, and politician, 101st Mayor of San Antonio (d. 1890)
- 1906Kazuo Ohno, Japanese dancer and educator (d. 2010)
- 1913Joe Medicine Crow, American anthropologist, historian, and author
- 1917Augustine Harris, English bishop (d. 2007)
- 1925Warren Christopher, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 63rd United States Secretary of State (d. 2011)
- 1931Anatoliy Zayaev, Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1942Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish journalist and politician
- 1975Aron Ralston, American mountaineer and engineer
- 1980Tanel Padar, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heidi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1553Condemned as a heretic, Michael Servetus is burned at the stake just outside Geneva.
- 1838Missouri governor Lilburn Boggs issues the Extermination Order, which orders all Mormons to leave the state or be exterminated.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1904The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1922A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- 1936Mrs Wallis Simpson files for divorce which would eventually allow her to marry King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom, thus forcing his abdication from the throne.
- 1961Mauritania and Mongolia join the United Nations.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1999Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and six other members.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Prater, Paul Hagen, Winsor Harmon, Richard Greene, Nena, Jürgen Drews, Dean Pitchford, LaVern Baker, Andrea Jennifer Shubert, Louise Roe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 2004.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 2004 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1999. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 27th October 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,561 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,854 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 189
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 2036
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1986 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1999 (-104)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys (October 30, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1961 – Pete de Freitas, Spanish drummer and producer (Echo & the Bunnymen) (d. 1989); January 21, 1965 – Jam Master Jay, American DJ, rapper, and producer (d. 2002); December 21, 1985 – Tom Sturridge, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074