Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 300th day of the year 2006. It was the 43rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,039 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,680 days or 4.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 5, 2038.
If a dog named Ellie Bean - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ellie Bean will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ellie Bean will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Viola Allen
- 1894Agda Helin
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1920Nanette Fabray
- 1925Monica Sims
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1952Topi Sorsakoski
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1984Emilie Ullerup
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1872Emily Post, American author, founded The Emily Post Institute (d. 1960)
- 1933Floyd Cramer, American singer and pianist (d. 1997)
- 1941Dave Costa, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1942Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish journalist and politician
- 1945John Kane, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1952Roberto Benigni, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1976Wilson Raimundo Júnior, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Kostas Kapetanos, Greek footballer
- 1985Sirli Hanni, Estonian biathlete
- 1987Björn Barrefors, Swedish decathlete and heptathlete.
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hubert’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1553Condemned as a heretic, Michael Servetus is burned at the stake just outside Geneva.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1930Ratifications exchanged in London for the first London Naval Treaty, signed in April modifying the 1925 Washington Naval Treaty and the arms limitation treaty’s modified provisions, go into effect immediately, further limiting the expensive naval arms race among its five signatories.
- 1954Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. becomes the first African-American general in the United States Air Force.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1986The British government suddenly deregulates financial markets, leading to a total restructuring of the way in which they operate in the country, in an event now referred to as the Big Bang.
- 1991Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2005Riots begin in Paris after the deaths of two Muslim teenagers.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Elefteriades, Margaret Colin, Geddy Lee, Kathryn Newton, Mort Weisinger, George Brent, Ty Treadway, Adam Garcia, Fernando Balzaretti, Tom Bodett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2000. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 27th October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 300th day of 2006
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 43rd Friday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,039 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,680 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 171
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 2038
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 2000 (-168)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell (October 28, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1931 – Hal Needham, American actor, stuntman, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); February 3, 1947 – Stephen McHattie, Canadian actor and director; March 22, 1963 – Francesco Quinn, Italian-American actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098