Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,050 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,683 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 1995.
If a dog named Crupi - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crupi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Crupi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Nils Wahlbom
- 1902Elsa Lanchester
- 1917Jack Soo
- 1932Suzy Parker
- 1936Charlie Daniels
- 1938Bernadette Lafont
- 1949Caitlyn Jenner
- 1957Ahmet Kaya
- 1971Roxana Briban
- 1974Joaquin Phoenix
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1909Francis Bacon, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1992)
- 1936Charlie Daniels, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Toshio Masuda, Japanese composer
- 1963Lauren Holly, American-Canadian actress
- 1964Andrew Bridgen, English soldier and politician
- 1969Ben Harper, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relentless7 and Fistful of Mercy)
- 1971Caroline Dinenage, English politician
- 1977Olga Vassiljeva, Estonian figure skater
- 1988Kim Un-guk, North Korean weightlifter
- 1991Lucy Bronze, English footballer
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 97Emperor Nerva is forced by the Praetorian Guard to adopt general Marcus Ulpius Trajanus as his heir and successor.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1449Christian I is crowned king of Denmark.
- 1664The Duke of York and Albany’s Maritime Regiment of Foot, later to be known as the Royal Marines, is established.
- 1834The Pinjarra massacre occurred in the Swan River Colony at present-day Pinjarra, Western Australia. An estimated 30 Noongar people were killed by British colonists.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fair Oaks & Darbytown Road (also known as the Second Battle of Fair Oaks) ends: Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant withdraw from Fair Oaks, Virginia, after failing to breach the Confederate defenses around Richmond, Virginia.
- 1886In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty. The first ticker tape parade takes place in New York City when office workers spontaneously throw ticker tape into the streets as the statue is dedicated.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1928Declaration of the Youth Pledge in Indonesia, the first time Indonesia Raya, now the national anthem, was sung.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sebastian Arcelus, Masako Katsuki, Blanche Sweet, Anthony Green, Groucho Marx, Edmundo Ros, Damian Kulash, Ben Haenow, John Larroquette, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 28, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1965 – Slick Rick, English-American rapper and producer; June 1, 1928 – Bob Monkhouse, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2003); May 9, 1956 – Wendy Crewson, Canadian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,550