Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Nils Wahlbom
- 1902Elsa Lanchester
- 1938Bernadette Lafont
- 1939Curtis Lee
- 1941Hank Marvin
- 1944Dennis Franz
- 1953Desmond Child
- 1963Lauren Holly
- 1965Jami Gertz
- 1978Marta Etura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1703Antoine Deparcieux, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1768)
- 1837Tokugawa Yoshinobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1913)
- 1886Nils Wahlbom, Swedish actor (d. 1937)
- 1916Pearl Hackney, English actress (d. 2009)
- 1943Charo López, Spanish actress
- 1946Wim Jansen, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1959James Keelaghan, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1960Landon Curt Noll, American computer scientist and mathematician
- 1991Lucy Bronze, English footballer
- 2004Miss Beazley, American dog of George W. Bush (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Battle of Amba Sel: Imam Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi again defeats the army of Lebna Dengel, Emperor of Ethiopia. The southern part of Ethiopia falls under Imam Ahmad’s control.
- 1636A vote of the Great and General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony establishes the first college in what would become the United States, today known as Harvard University.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1904Panama and Uruguay establish diplomatic links.
- 1948Swiss chemist Paul Müller is awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the insecticidal properties of DDT.
- 1958John XXIII is elected Pope.
- 1962End of Cuban Missile Crisis: Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev orders the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.
- 1965Construction on the Gateway Arch is completed.
- 2009NASA successfully launches the Ares I-X mission, the only rocket launch for its later-cancelled Constellation program.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Culp, Ken Curtis, Katherine Jenkins, Shauna O'Brien, Ernest Tubb, Sarah Polley, Federico Castelluccio, Marguerite Clark, Chris Marquette, Namie Amuro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 28, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1935 – Lars Andreas Larssen, Norwegian actor (d. 2014); April 29, 1925 – Ned Austin, American actor (d. 2007); April 6, 1989 – Katie Griffiths, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039