Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1968. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,845 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,282 days or 17.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 2000.
If a dog named Vodka - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vodka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vodka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Juliette Béliveau
- 1891Ormer Locklear
- 1929Joan Plowright
- 1939Andy Bey
- 1941John Hallam
- 1953Desmond Child
- 1959James Keelaghan
- 1967Julia Roberts
- 1980Agnes Obel
- 1988Edd Gould
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1837Tokugawa Yoshinobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1913)
- 1879Channing H. Cox, American politician, 49th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1968)
- 1892Dink Johnson, American pianist, drummer, and clarinet player (d. 1954)
- 1904George Dangerfield, English-American historian, journalist, and author (d. 1986)
- 1932Suzy Parker, American model and actress (d. 2003)
- 1946John Hewson, Australian economist and politician
- 1950Sihem Bensedrine, Tunisian journalist and activist
- 1956Dave Wyndorf, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Monster Magnet)
- 1966Aris Spiliotopoulos, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Education and Religious Affairs
- 1982Jeremy Bonderman, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Callie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1516Battle of Yaunis Khan: Turkish forces under the Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha defeat the Mamluks near Gaza.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1929Black Monday, a day in the Wall Street Crash of 1929, which also saw major stock market upheaval.
- 1949An Air France Lockheed Constellation crashes in the Azores killing all people on board, including the French former middleweight world champion boxer Marcel Cerdan and French violinist Ginette Neveu
- 1958John XXIII is elected Pope.
- 2005Plame affair: Lewis Libby, Vice-president Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, is indicted in the Valerie Plame case. Libby resigns later that day.
- 2007Cristina Fernández de Kirchner becomes the first woman elected President of Argentina.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Ankers, Katherine MacDonald, Nicole Berger, Zayn Malik, Jason Dohring, Josh Duhamel, Carl Wilson, Beverlee McKinsey, Ronnie Tober, Norman D. Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1968.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1968 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 25, 1987. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 28th October 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,845 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,282 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 638
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 2000
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1947 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 25, 1987 (-112)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (November 2, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1914 – Ursula Reit, German actress (d. 1998); February 17, 1972 – Taylor Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders); September 18, 1981 – Jennifer Tisdale, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,052