Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1917. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,036 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,345 days or 33.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1949.
If a dog named Torkil - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torkil will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Torkil will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1940David Brigati
- 1950Bronwen Mantel
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1972Gabrielle Union
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1985Janet Montgomery
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939)
- 1907Edwige Feuillère, French actress (d. 1998)
- 1926Necmettin Erbakan, Turkish politician, engineer, and academic who was the Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 2011)
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1930Niki de Saint Phalle, French sculptor and painter (d. 2002)
- 1943Don Simpson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1955Roger O'Donnell, English keyboard player (The Cure and Thompson Twins)
- 1981Georgios Fotakis, Greek footballer
- 1990Carlson Young, American actress
- 1998Lance Stroll, Canadian race car driver
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCCyrus the Great (founder of Persian Empire) entered capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1467Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Liège.
- 1665Battle of Ambuila, in which Portuguese forces defeat the forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitated king António I of Kongo, also called Nvita a Nkanga.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1998Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off on STS-95 with 77-year-old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space.
- 2014A mudslide in south-central Sri Lanka kills at least 16 people and more than 100 people missing.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry White, Iman Ali, Rona Nishliu, Leslie Mann, Dulé Hill, Steve Cochran, Cher Lloyd, Kristine Hermosa, Peter Graves, Shota Matsushima.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1917.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1917 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,036 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,345 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,255
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1949
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1980 – Stephen Christian, American singer-songwriter (Anberlin and Anchor & Braille); February 17, 1963 – Larry the Cable Guy, American comedian and actor; July 27, 1995 – Mirjana Puhar, Serbian-American model (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,921