Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1918. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,386 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,795 days or 35.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1950.
If a dog named Cach? Cachilin - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cach? Cachilin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cach? Cachilin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Felix’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1935Michael Jayston
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa
- 1993India Eisley
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1504Shin Saimdang, South Korean painter and poet (d. 1551)
- 1832Narcisa de Jesús, Ecuadorian saint (d. 1869)
- 1905Henry Green, English author (d. 1973)
- 1925Robert Hardy, English actor
- 1935Michael Jayston, English actor
- 1941Paul Tyler, Baron Tyler, English politician
- 1945Ron Maag, American businessman and politician
- 1955Kevin DuBrow, American singer-songwriter (Quiet Riot) (d. 2007)
- 1977Vaggelis Kaounos, Greek footballer
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts, English actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1941The Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the “Great Action”.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1956Suez Crisis begins: Israeli forces invade the Sinai Peninsula and push Egyptian forces back toward the Suez Canal.
- 1980Demonstration flight of a secretly modified C-130 for an Iran hostage crisis rescue attempt ends in crash landing at Eglin Air Force Base’s Duke Field, Florida leading to cancellation of Operation Credible Sport.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff DaRosa, Lee Mead, Benjamin Goldwasser, Shemekia Copeland, Lee Curreri, Takaaki Ishibashi, Candy Lo, Sarah Schaub, Big Moe, Carol Fran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1918.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1918 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1901. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1942. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1918
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,386 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,795 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,300
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1950
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1901 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1942 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1930 – Omara Portuondo, Cuban singer and dancer (Cuarteto d'Aida and Buena Vista Social Club); June 30, 1917 – Susan Hayward, American actress and singer (d. 1975); April 23, 1979 – Jaime King, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873