Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1928. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,660 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,553 days or 31.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1960.
If a dog named Safi - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Safi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Safi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheyenne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1940David Brigati
- 1961Randy Jackson
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1980Ben Foster
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1987Makoto Ogawa
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1879Franz von Papen, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1969)
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1932Joyce Gould, Baroness Gould of Potternewton, English pharmacist and politician
- 1950Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress
- 1969Eleni Menegaki, Greek actress and talk show host
- 1978Kelly Smith, English footballer
- 1983Freddy Eastwood, Welsh footballer
- 1983Nurcan Taylan, Turkish Olympic, world and European champion in weightlifting
- 1984Eric Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Les Davies, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1591Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
- 2005Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Downtown Julie Brown, Gareth Gates, Patsy Palmer, Matt Long, Riff Raff, Leontine Sagan, Andi Eigenmann, Max Thieriot, Alexander Conti, Admiral P.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 6, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 4, 1909. Your score is -97. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,660 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,553 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,173
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1960
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 6, 1956 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 4, 1909 (-97)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 2000 – Jared S. Gilmore, American actor; June 15, 1974 – Chakri, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); April 28, 1966 – Too Short, American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813