Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1938. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,695 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,898 days or 27.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1970.
If a dog named Shepard - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shepard will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shepard will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Jon Vickers
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1877Wilfred Rhodes, English cricketer and coach (d. 1973)
- 1920Baruj Benacerraf, Venezuelan-American physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1941Paul Tyler, Baron Tyler, English politician
- 1946Lynn Carey, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1947Helen Coonan, Australian lawyer and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Communications
- 1947Richard Dreyfuss, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1961Joel Otto, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Tyler Collins, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1972Takafumi Horie, Japanese businessman, founded Livedoor
- 1973Éric Messier, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elaine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Wauhatchie: Forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant repel a Confederate attack led by General James Longstreet. Union forces thus open a supply line into Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1863Eighteen countries meet in Geneva and agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1999A large cyclone devastates Odisha, India.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoko Matsugane, Chloe Lukasiak, Sherry Jackson, Billy Williams, Stephen Tobolowsky, Kian Egan, Ryan Star, Mac Lethal, Peter Weller, Krystal Reyes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1938.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1938 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1948. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,695 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,898 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,006
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1970
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1966 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1948 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1947 – Killer Khan, Japanese wrestler and actor; May 3, 1921 – Sugar Ray Robinson, American boxer and actor (d. 1989); May 25, 1948 – Klaus Meine, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Scorpions).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865