Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1938. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,079 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,360 days or 28.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,053 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1970.
If a dog named Joao - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joao will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Joao will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Fanny Brice
- 1940David Brigati
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1961Randy Jackson
- 1976Milena Govich
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
- 1987Makoto Ogawa
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1938Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian politician, 24th President of Liberia
- 1940Connie Mack III, American politician
- 1945Mick Gallagher, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Animals, The Blockheads, and Skip Bifferty)
- 1948Frans de Waal, Dutch-American ethologist, author, and academic
- 1952Marcia Fudge, American lawyer and politician
- 1961Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1973Éric Messier, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Eric Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCCyrus the Great (founder of Persian Empire) entered capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land.
- 1665Battle of Ambuila, in which Portuguese forces defeat the forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitated king António I of Kongo, also called Nvita a Nkanga.
- 1863Eighteen countries meet in Geneva and agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 2004The Arabic-language news network Al Jazeera broadcasts an excerpt from a 2004 Osama bin Laden video in which the terrorist leader first admits direct responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks and references the 2004 U.S. presidential election.
- 2012Hurricane Sandy hits the east coast of the United States, killing 148 directly and 138 indirectly, while leaving nearly $70 billion in damages and causing major power outages.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth McGovern, Irene Sáez, Johnnie Wright, Leslie Stefanson, Bryan Bertino, Frank Grillo, Naseeruddin Shah, Aurora Bautista, Mavie Hörbiger, Snejana Onopka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1938.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1938 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1948. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,079 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,360 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,053
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1970
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1966 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1948 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1961 – Urara Takano, Japanese voice actress; January 1, 1970 – Kimberly Page, American wrestling manager and actress; August 5, 1945 – Loni Anderson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903