Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,481 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mr. Bb - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr. Bb will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mr. Bb will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1926Jon Vickers
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1856Jacques Curie, French physicist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1907Edwige Feuillère, French actress (d. 1998)
- 1915William Berenberg, American physician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1935Michael Jayston, English actor
- 1949Paul Orndorff, American football player and wrestler
- 1977Brendan Fehr, Canadian actor
- 1979Ignasi Giménez Renom, Catalan lawyer and politician
- 1981Amanda Beard, American swimmer
- 1981Reemma Sen, Indian actress
- 1987Frazer McLaren, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1888The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1948Safsaf massacre: Israeli soldiers capture Palestinian village of Safsaf in the Galilee and massacre villagers after they surrender.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1971In Macon, Georgia, guitarist Duane Allman is killed in a motorcycle accident.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jocelyn Oxlade, Justin Gaston, Michael Dudikoff, Alex Parks, Norm Macdonald, Hank Cochran, Michel Auclair, Mary Kornman, Belita Moreno, Trevor Donovan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1969 – Jonas Kaufmann, German tenor and actor; October 30, 1925 – Tommy Ridgley, American singer (d. 1999); July 25, 1960 – Māris Martinsons, Latvian film director, producer, screenwriter, and film editor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128