Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,361 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Fanny Brice
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1949James Williamson
- 1975Kelly Lin
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1980Ben Foster
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1910A. J. Ayer, English philosopher and author (d. 1989)
- 1918Bernard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1920Baruj Benacerraf, Venezuelan-American physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1958Blažej Baláž, Slovak painter, sculptor, and illustrator
- 1969David Farr, English director and playwright
- 1970Edwin van der Sar, Dutch footballer and sportscaster
- 1972Gabrielle Union, American actress
- 1973Robert Pirès, French footballer
- 1981Amanda Beard, American swimmer
- 1983Freddy Eastwood, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1863Eighteen countries meet in Geneva and agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1929The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or “Black Tuesday”, ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression.
- 1942The Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany’s persecution of Jews.
- 1956Suez Crisis begins: Israeli forces invade the Sinai Peninsula and push Egyptian forces back toward the Suez Canal.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
- 2002Ho Chi Minh City ITC fire, a fire destroys a luxurious department store where 1500 people are shopping. Over 60 people die and over 100 are unaccounted for. It is the deadliest disaster in Vietnam during peacetime.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taraji P. Henson, John Carroll Lynch, Frank Whaley, Paula Prentiss, J. G. Thirlwell, Sagi Kalev, Tim Allen, Betty Driver, Ned Luke, Layla El.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1970 – Miho Nakayama, Japanese singer, actress, and model; December 8, 1974 – Nick Zinner, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Head Wound City); December 25, 1937 – O'Kelly Isley, Jr., American singer-songwriter (The Isley Brothers) (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958