Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,239 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Melba Moore
- 1955Kevin DuBrow
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1967Rufus Sewell
- 1976Milena Govich
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1982Ariel Lin
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1923Carl Djerassi, Austrian-American chemist, author, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1961Joel Otto, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Jon Abrahams, American actor
- 1979Ignasi Giménez Renom, Catalan lawyer and politician
- 1981Jonathan Brown, Australian footballer
- 1985Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer
- 1985Youn-a, South Korean-Japanese model
- 1987Jessica Dubé, Canadian figure skater
- 1990Carlson Young, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1467Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Liège.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1941The Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the “Great Action”.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1998Hurricane Mitch, the second deadliest Atlantic hurricane in history, makes landfall in Honduras.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
- 2014A mudslide in south-central Sri Lanka kills at least 16 people and more than 100 people missing.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Rovics, Mary Frann, Olivia Hussey, Josh Turner, Katherine Webb, Paul Lynde, Holly Brisley, Mary Birdsong, Joseph Sargent, Rudy Vallée.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1963 – Sheryl Underwood, American comedian, actress, and talk show host; May 6, 1986 – Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; January 31, 1927 – Norm Prescott, American animator, producer, and composer, co-founded Filmation Studios (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880