Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lolly Poppins - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lolly Poppins will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lolly Poppins will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Narcisa de Leon
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1949James Williamson
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1982Chelan Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939)
- 1899Akim Tamiroff, Georgian-American actor (d. 1972)
- 1955Kevin DuBrow, American singer-songwriter (Quiet Riot) (d. 2007)
- 1965William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- 1967Rufus Sewell, English actor
- 1968Johann Olav Koss, Norwegian speed skater and physician
- 1976Georgios Kalaitzis, Greek basketball player
- 1981Amanda Beard, American swimmer
- 1981Reemma Sen, Indian actress
- 1985Youn-a, South Korean-Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Reid, Yoshitaka Tamba, Tony Gardner, Abhinav Shukla, Rita Volk, William Bendix, Peeter Volkonski, Pell James, Kelley Menighan Hensley, Anna Semenovich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 29, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1976 – Emily Deschanel, American actress and producer; August 24, 1973 – Carmine Giovinazzo, American actor and singer; September 6, 1988 – Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128