Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1945. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,365 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,122 days or 24.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1977.
If a dog named Attina - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Attina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Attina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1949James Williamson
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1975Kelly Lin
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1983Richard Brancatisano
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1877Wilfred Rhodes, English cricketer and coach (d. 1973)
- 1913Al Suomi, American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1915William Berenberg, American physician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1921Baku Mahadeva, Sri Lankan civil servant and academic (d. 2013)
- 1925Dominick Dunne, American journalist and novelist (d. 2009)
- 1949David Paton, Scottish guitarist (The Alan Parsons Project and Bay City Rollers)
- 1961Joel Otto, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Daniel J. Bernstein, American mathematician, cryptologist, and academic
- 1981Jonathan Brown, Australian footballer
- 1987Andy Dalton, American football player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KBHUOVJO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters KBHUOVJO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCCyrus the Great (founder of Persian Empire) entered capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 2004The Arabic-language news network Al Jazeera broadcasts an excerpt from a 2004 Osama bin Laden video in which the terrorist leader first admits direct responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks and references the 2004 U.S. presidential election.
- 2005Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mo Ostin, Tony Wakeford, Martha Hedman, Vijay, Jade Jagger, Clara Lee, Frans Mohede, Kim Walker, Bill Burr, Amy Locane.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1945 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 17, 1932. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 29 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,365 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,122 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 926
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1977
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 17, 1932 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1984 – Miri Hanai, Japanese model; January 10, 1936 – Burnum Burnum, Australian actor and author (d. 1997); May 28, 1995 – Jacob Kogan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980