Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1946Peter Green
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1982Chelan Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1740James Boswell, Scottish biographer (d. 1795)
- 1914Maxim of Bulgaria, Bulgarian patriarch (d. 2012)
- 1930Niki de Saint Phalle, French sculptor and painter (d. 2002)
- 1955Roger O'Donnell, English keyboard player (The Cure and Thompson Twins)
- 1970Kaido Reivelt, Estonian physicist and academic
- 1978Travis Henry, American football player
- 1981Jonathan Brown, Australian footballer
- 1985Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer
- 1988Sam Hutsby, English golfer
- 1991Grant Hall, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1888The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1948Safsaf massacre: Israeli soldiers capture Palestinian village of Safsaf in the Galilee and massacre villagers after they surrender.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shila Amzah, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Russell Thompkins, Jr., Alasdair Milne, Johnny Leeze, Cameron Bright, Ahlam, Mimi Rogers, Chiemi Chiba, DJ Clue?.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 29, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1966 – Bennett Miller, American director and producer; June 27, 1939 – R. D. Burman, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1994); January 1, 1929 – Raymond Chow, Hong Kong film producer, co-founded Orange Sky Golden Harvest.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021