Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1949. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,641 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,880 days or 24.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1981.
If a dog named Bugga - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bugga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bugga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1936Akiko Kojima
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1946Peter Green
- 1972Gabrielle Union
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1983Johnny Lewis
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1832Narcisa de Jesús, Ecuadorian saint (d. 1869)
- 1941Paul Tyler, Baron Tyler, English politician
- 1949David Paton, Scottish guitarist (The Alan Parsons Project and Bay City Rollers)
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson, Icelandic singer, trumpet player and politician (The Sugarcubes, Purrkur Pillnikk, and KUKL)
- 1965Tyler Collins, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1965William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- 1967Rufus Sewell, English actor
- 1969David Farr, English director and playwright
- 1972Gabrielle Union, American actress
- 1990Carlson Young, American actress
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bob’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1921The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25-game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1991The American Galileo spacecraft makes its closest approach to 951 Gaspra, becoming the first probe to visit an asteroid.
- 1994Francisco Martin Duran fires over two dozen shots at the White House (Duran is later convicted of trying to kill US President Bill Clinton).
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 2012Hurricane Sandy hits the east coast of the United States, killing 148 directly and 138 indirectly, while leaving nearly $70 billion in damages and causing major power outages.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Nyweide, Oliver Stone, Dave Melillo, Al Johnson, Skye Edwards, Katherine LaNasa, Alison Carroll, Bill Walsh, Jason Dohring, Vardan Petrosyan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1949.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1949 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1959. Your score is -93. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,641 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 902
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1981
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1950 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1959 (-93)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1971 – Scott Grimes, American singer-songwriter and actor; October 29, 1979 – Andrew-Lee Potts, English actor, director, and producer; June 8, 1971 – Mark Feuerstein, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941