Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1971. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,096 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,032 days or 16.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 2003.
If a dog named Hobbit - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hobbit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hobbit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1940Jack Shepherd
- 1947Richard Dreyfuss
- 1949James Williamson
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1704John Byng, English admiral and politician, 11th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1757)
- 1926Jon Vickers, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015)
- 1931Vaali, Indian actor, poet, and songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1945Gerrit Ybema, Dutch civil servant and politician (d. 2012)
- 1950Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress
- 1951Dirk Kempthorne, American politician, 49th United States Secretary of the Interior
- 1965William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- 1972Takafumi Horie, Japanese businessman, founded Livedoor
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz, Filipino actress and singer
- 1993Ágnes Bukta, Hungarian tennis player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carrie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1994Francisco Martin Duran fires over two dozen shots at the White House (Duran is later convicted of trying to kill US President Bill Clinton).
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mosie Lister, Isao Takahata, Shirley Mills, Dooley Wilson, Tom Sizemore, José Luis Garci, Sawa Suzuki, Al Di Meola, Jill Balcon, Chris Masters.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1971 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,096 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,032 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 613
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2003
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1967 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-155)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart (October 30, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1971 – Ewan McGregor, Scottish actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; January 12, 1955 – Rockne S. O'Bannon, American screenwriter and producer; April 16, 1974 – Valarie Rae Miller, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136