Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1936Akiko Kojima
- 1940David Brigati
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1961Randy Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1861Andrei Ryabushkin, Russian painter (d. 1904)
- 1906Fredric Brown, American author (d. 1972)
- 1918Bernard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1930Natalie Sleeth, American pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1940Galen Weston, English-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded George Weston Limited
- 1945Mick Gallagher, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Animals, The Blockheads, and Skip Bifferty)
- 1950Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress
- 1965Masahiro Takashima, Japanese actor
- 1970Kaido Reivelt, Estonian physicist and academic
- 1987Andy Dalton, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1918The German High Seas Fleet is incapacitated when sailors mutiny on the night of the 29th-30th, an action which would trigger the German Revolution of 1918–19.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1994Francisco Martin Duran fires over two dozen shots at the White House (Duran is later convicted of trying to kill US President Bill Clinton).
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daphne Blunt, Marty Wilde, Dave Franco, Rachelle Leah, Omar Rodríguez-López, Yumiko Kobayashi, Wanda Jackson, Helena Seger, Linus Roache, Nokie Edwards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight & the Pips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1972 – Michael Cade, American actor; April 18, 1980 – Carolina Crescentini, Italian actress; July 31, 1967 – Mitsuo Iwata, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965