Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sheru - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheru will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sheru will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1926Jon Vickers
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1936Akiko Kojima
- 1950Bronwen Mantel
- 1955Kevin DuBrow
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1982Chelan Simmons
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1910A. J. Ayer, English philosopher and author (d. 1989)
- 1918Bernard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1921Baselios Thoma Didymos I, Indian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1921Bill Mauldin, American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1923Carl Djerassi, Austrian-American chemist, author, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1940Angela Douglas, English actress and singer
- 1959Mike Gartner, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Kaido Reivelt, Estonian physicist and academic
- 1981Georgios Fotakis, Greek footballer
- 1983Maurice Clarett, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ned Sparks, Cat Stevens, Chiranjeevi, Pierre Brassard, Don Scardino, John Glascock, Jimi Goodwin, Raphael Saadiq, Quinn Martin, Julia Stiles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight & the Pips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1969 – Murat Nasyrov, Russian singer-songwriter (d. 2007); September 17, 1975 – Constantine Maroulis, American singer-songwriter and actor (Pray for the Soul of Betty); December 18, 1975 – Randy Houser, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,328