Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1983. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,396 days or 12.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 2015.
If a dog named Akeelah - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akeelah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Akeelah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Ralph Bakshi
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1965Masahiro Takashima
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1976Milena Govich
- 1980Ben Foster
- 1985Janet Montgomery
- 1990Eric Saade
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939)
- 1920Baruj Benacerraf, Venezuelan-American physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1921Baselios Thoma Didymos I, Indian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1923Gerda van der Kade-Koudijs, Dutch runner, hurdler, and long jumper (d. 2015)
- 1925Zoot Sims, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1985)
- 1926Jon Vickers, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015)
- 1945Ron Maag, American businessman and politician
- 1960Thorsten Schlumberger, German footballer
- 1976Georgios Kalaitzis, Greek basketball player
- 1977Jon Abrahams, American actor
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kendall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1665Battle of Ambuila, in which Portuguese forces defeat the forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitated king António I of Kongo, also called Nvita a Nkanga.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1941The Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the “Great Action”.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1961Syria exits from the United Arab Republic.
- 1971In Macon, Georgia, guitarist Duane Allman is killed in a motorcycle accident.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oduvil Unnikrishnan, Virginia O'Brien, Michael Cerveris, Renzo Montagnani, Megan Gallagher, Frank Sivero, Bubba Sparxxx, Buddy Williams, Deryck Whibley, Eddie C. Campbell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1983.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,396 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 446
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2015
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton (October 29, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1932 – Harriet Andersson, Swedish actress; May 16, 1966 – Janet Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress; February 3, 1978 – Eliza Schneider, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008