Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1911. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,959 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,320 days or 36.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1943.
If a dog named Desert - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Desert will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Desert will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1976Herman Li
- 1978Jake Shears
- 1978Vienna Teng
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1982Erik von Detten
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1797Leopold II, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1870)
- 1828Woldemar Bargiel, German composer (d. 1897)
- 1858Eleonora Duse, Italian-American actress (d. 1924)
- 1888Wade Boteler, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1908Johnny Burke, American songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1947Anne Dorte of Rosenborg (d. 2014)
- 1959Greg Proops, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1966Darrin Fletcher, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1980Lindsey Kelk, English journalist and author
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AHEEIXYVF? Check your answers here: Word solver AHEEIXYVF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aditya Shrivastava, Bonnie Franklin, Dale Bozzio, J. Cole, Allan Carr, Ezio Pinza, Eddie Cantor, Garnet Mimms, Josh Senter, Michel Bouquet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1911.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1911 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1911
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,959 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,320 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,353
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1943
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 1915 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1983 – Holly Montag, American model; November 18, 1927 – Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003); October 11, 1944 – Cindy Carol, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938