Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1911. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,547 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,516 days or 37.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1943.
If a dog named Gaiga - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gaiga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gaiga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1925George Wein
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1979Carlo Alban
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1940Sheila Fearn, English actress
- 1944Roy Horn, German-American magician and actor
- 1947Anne Dorte of Rosenborg (d. 2014)
- 1949Aleksandr Rogozhkin, Russian director and screenwriter
- 1965Annemarie Verstappen, Dutch swimmer
- 1965Jan-Ove Waldner, Swedish table tennis player
- 1977Shazia Mirza, English comedian, actress, and journalist
- 1980Héctor Reynoso, Mexican footballer
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
- 1986Jackson Martínez, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tracy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ewen Solon, Forrest, Norma Talmadge, Ray Downs, Brett Anderson, Garrett Hedlund, Ken Mizorogi, Irwin Thomas, Jerzy Stuhr, Arisa Sugi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1911.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1911 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1911
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 112 years old
- Days since birth: 40,547 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,516 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,373
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1943
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 1915 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1940 – George A. Romero, American director and producer; August 15, 1980 – Natalie Press, English actress; November 24, 1964 – Brad Sherwood, American actor and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,896