Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 276th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,331 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,777 days or 21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1986.
If a dog named Lucie - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1973Neve Campbell
- 1976Herman Li
- 1981Amanda Walsh
- 1982Clémence Poésy
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
- 1990Rhian Ramos
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1863Pyotr Kozlov, Russian archaeologist and explorer (d. 1935)
- 1869Alfred Flatow, German gymnast (d. 1942)
- 1916James Herriot, English veterinarian and author (d. 1995)
- 1954Dennis Eckersley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Roberto Azevêdo, Brazilian engineer and diplomat, 6th Director-General of the World Trade Organization
- 1960Kevin Eldon, English actor and screenwriter
- 1973Keiko Agena, American actress
- 1973Neve Campbell, Canadian actress and producer
- 1977Eric Munson, American baseball player and coach
- 1991Aki Takajō, Japanese singer (AKB48, JKT48, and French Kiss)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: MacKenzie Mauzy, Paige Davis, Monique Ganderton, Lana Cantrell, Katharine Isabelle, Lawrence Schiller, Peter Capaldi, Beth Broderick, Mich Dulce, John Shirley-Quirk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 3, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1953 – Dana Key, American singer, guitarist, and producer (DeGarmo and Key) (d. 2010); April 16, 1987 – Savant, Norwegian DJ and producer; June 14, 1959 – Marcus Miller, American bass player, composer, and producer (SMV).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,294