Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,327 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1941Chubby Checker
- 1944Roy Horn
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1973Lena Headey
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1894Elmer Robinson, American lawyer and politician, 33rd Mayor of San Francisco (d. 1982)
- 1911Michael Hordern, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1935Charles Duke, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Jeff Bingaman, American solder and politician, 25th Attorney General of New Mexico
- 1945Tony Brown, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1954Dennis Eckersley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Double Trouble) (d. 1990)
- 1978Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters)
- 1981Matt Sparrow, English footballer
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Universe 2006
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kimberley Dahme, Chris Wallace, Danny Pintauro, Yoko Soumi, Roy Wood, Todd Glass, Ronald Colman, Edwin Booth, Dorothy DeBorba, Derek de Lint.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1993 – Frankie Cocozza, English singer; March 5, 1970 – Rome, American singer; December 7, 1977 – Dominic Howard, English drummer and producer (Muse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958