Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,652 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Belize - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belize will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Belize will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1961Maxx Payne
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1975India Arie
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1984Chris Marquette
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1863Pyotr Kozlov, Russian archaeologist and explorer (d. 1935)
- 1901Jean Grémillon, French director, composer, and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1916James Herriot, English veterinarian and author (d. 1995)
- 1928Edward L. Moyers, American businessman (d. 2006)
- 1928Erik Bruhn, Danish dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1954Al Sharpton, American minister, talk show host, and activist
- 1966Darrin Fletcher, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1970Elmar Liitmaa, Estonian guitarist and songwriter (Terminaator)
- 1975Nakako Tsuzuki, Japanese figure skater
- 1990Rhian Ramos, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Woodley, Frank Oz, Peeter Rebane, Tim Sköld, Tahounia Rubel, Raveena Tandon, Susan Dey, Meiko Kaji, Bebe Neuwirth, Mavis Staples.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1939 – Bruce Gray, Puerto Rican-Canadian actor; December 7, 1976 – Sunny Sweeney, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 18, 1962 – Lee Arenberg, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228