Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 276th day of the year 1966. It was the 40th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,498 days or 17.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1998.
If a dog named Welty - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Welty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Welty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Roy Horn
- 1950Pamela Hensley
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1973Neve Campbell
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1976Herman Li
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1990Rhian Ramos
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1858Eleonora Duse, Italian-American actress (d. 1924)
- 1882A. Y. Jackson, Canadian painter (d. 1974)
- 1919James M. Buchanan, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1938Dave Obey, American politician
- 1938Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960)
- 1941Ruggero Raimondi, Italian actor and singer
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Double Trouble) (d. 1990)
- 1963Benny Anders, American basketball player
- 1968Greg Foster, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Neve Campbell, Canadian actress and producer
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elena’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Don Rooney, Tamara Hope, Hawick Lau, Marcus Miller, Keiji Fujiwara, Elisabeth Shue, David Baddiel, Eddy Kim, Owen Wilson, John Estrada.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 1964. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cherish by The Association as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 40th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,498 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 1964 (-133)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Cherish by The Association (October 8, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1904 – Wilfred Pickles, English actor and radio host (d. 1978); July 3, 1946 – Johnny Lee, American singer and guitarist; July 8, 1938 – Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045