Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 276th day of the year 1966. It was the 40th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,545 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,515 days or 17.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1998.
If a dog named Nago - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nago will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nago will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1938Tereza Kesovija
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1971Kevin Richardson
- 1975India Arie
- 1978Jake Shears
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
- 1990Rhian Ramos
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1610Gabriel Lalemant, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1649)
- 1874Charles Middleton, American actor (d. 1949)
- 1924Harvey Kurtzman, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1947John Perry Barlow, American poet, songwriter, blogger, and activist
- 1951Dave Winfield, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1959Greg Proops, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1973Keiko Agena, American actress
- 1980Héctor Reynoso, Mexican footballer
- 1980Ivan Turina, Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wendy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Duke, Erich von Stroheim, Narumi Tsunoda, Jin Hiramaki, Lauri Ylönen, Barry Goldberg, David Prowse, Craig Reid, Ulrich Noethen, Leslie Grossman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 1964. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cherish by The Association as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 40th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,545 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,515 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 661
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1998
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 1964 (-133)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Cherish by The Association (October 8, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1957 – Marie Myriam, Congolese-French singer; January 7, 1911 – Butterfly McQueen, American actress and dancer (d. 1995); June 5, 1910 – Herb Vigran, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135