Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,225 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Leroy - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leroy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Leroy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1976Herman Li
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1982Erik von Detten
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1716Giovanni Battista Beccaria, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1781)
- 1804Allan Kardec, French author, founded spiritism (d. 1869)
- 1915Ray Stark, American film producer (d. 2004)
- 1932Terence English, South African-English surgeon and academic
- 1934Koo Nimo, Ghanaian singer and guitarist
- 1939Bob Armstrong, American wrestler and trainer
- 1957Roberto Azevêdo, Brazilian engineer and diplomat, 6th Director-General of the World Trade Organization
- 1979John Morrison, American wrestler and actor
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (The Script and Mytown)
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Rhodes, Shiho Niiyama, Tyler Christopher, Arthur Hill, Maggie Blye, Ben Kweller, Sonja Bennett, Vera Lynn, Efren Ramirez, Chieko Honda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1971 – Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer; October 3, 1951 – Keb' Mo', American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; July 10, 1944 – K. S. Balachandran, Sri Lankan-Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295