Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,078 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1949J. P. Dutta
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1976Herman Li
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1906Natalie Savage Carlson, American author (d. 1997)
- 1911Michael Hordern, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1932Terence English, South African-English surgeon and academic
- 1933Neale Fraser, Australian tennis player
- 1967Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne)
- 1971Wil Cordero, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
- 1975India Arie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Seth Gabel, American actor
- 1983Fred, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin McCarthy, Yukina Kinoshita, John Drew, Jr., Robert Coogan, Jillian Ward, Todd Rundgren, Brigitte Nielsen, Liona Boyd, Ajdar, Saori Yamamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1989 – Jessica Williams, American actress; May 3, 1981 – J. Tillman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleet Foxes and Saxon Shore); August 3, 1980 – Nadia Ali, Libyan-American singer-songwriter (iiO).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051