Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919David Werdyger
- 1922Jane White
- 1939Eddie Holland
- 1943Joanna Shimkus
- 1947Herschel Weingrod
- 1948Garry McDonald
- 1956Juliet Stevenson
- 1963Michael Beach
- 1968Jack Plotnick
- 1980Jon Foo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1218Emperor Chūkyō of Japan (d. 1234)
- 1914Richard E. Holz, American minister and composer (d. 1986)
- 1917Bobby Bragan, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2010)
- 1947Timothy B. Schmit, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Eagles and Poco)
- 1948Rusty Goffe, English actor
- 1951Harry Hamlin, American actor
- 1961Giorgos Papakonstantinou, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1969Masanori Hikichi, Japanese composer
- 1970Ben Bailey, American comedian, actor, and game show host
- 1978Martin Dossett, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270The Eighth Crusade and siege of Tunis end by an agreement between Charles I of Sicily (brother to King Louis IX of France, who had died months earlier) and the sultan of Tunis.
- 1888Rudd Concession granted by King Lobengula of Matabeleland to agents of Cecil Rhodes led by Charles Rudd.
- 1894Domenico Melegatti obtains a patent for a procedure to be applied in producing pandoro industrially.
- 1918The Ottoman Empire signs an armistice with the Allies, ending the First World War in the Middle East.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy.
- 1953Cold War: U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally approves the top secret document National Security Council Paper No. 162/2, which states that the United States’ arsenal of nuclear weapons must be maintained and expanded to counter the communist threat.
- 1965Vietnam War: Near Da Nang, United States Marines repel an intense attack by Viet Cong forces, killing 56 guerrillas.
- 1972A collision between two commuter trains in Chicago kills 45 and injures 332.
- 1975Prince Juan Carlos becomes Spain’s acting head of state, taking over for the country’s ailing dictator, Gen. Francisco Franco.
- 1993The Troubles: The Ulster Defence Association, an Ulster loyalist paramilitary, carry out a mass shooting at a Halloween party in Greysteel, Northern Ireland. Eight civilians are murdered and thirteen wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keny Arkana, Tanya Tucker, Mariko Shiga, Wilma Elles, Ray Downs, François Berléand, Jacques Demy, Wood Harris, Emily Symons, Tracey Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 30, 1947.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1937 – Cynthia Lynn, Latvian-American actress (d. 2014); January 27, 1921 – Donna Reed, American actress (d. 1986); August 8, 1968 – Huey Morgan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fun Lovin' Criminals).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914