Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1955. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,074 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,025 days or 21.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 8, 1987.
If a dog named Se?or Senor Benito - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Se?or Senor Benito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Se?or Senor Benito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Patsy Montana
- 1922Jane White
- 1957Kevin Pollak
- 1959Vincent Lagaf'
- 1960Charnele Brown
- 1970Christine Bersola-Babao
- 1975Ian D'Sa
- 1981Ivanka Trump
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1900Ragnar Granit, Finnish-Swedish physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1907Sol Tax, American anthropologist and academic (d. 1995)
- 1941Theodor W. Hänsch, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1958Olav Dale, Norwegian saxophonist and composer (Bergen Big Band) (d. 2014)
- 1963Rebecca Heineman, American video game designer and programmer
- 1969Stanislav Gross, Czech lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of the Czech Republic (d. 2015)
- 1969Vangelis Vourtzoumis, Greek basketball player
- 1981Ayaka Kimura, Japanese singer and actress (Coconuts Musume and Petitmoni)
- 1981Ivanka Trump, American model and businesswoman
- 1993Marcus Mariota, American football player
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clayton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1137Battle of Rignano between Ranulf of Apulia and Roger II of Sicily.
- 1485King Henry VII of England is crowned.
- 1501Ballet of Chestnuts: A banquet held by Cesare Borgia in the Papal Palace where fifty prostitutes or courtesans are in attendance for the entertainment of the guests.
- 1863Danish Prince Vilhelm arrives in Athens to assume his throne as George I, King of the Hellenes.
- 1905Czar Nicholas II of Russia grants Russia’s first constitution, creating a legislative assembly.
- 1942Lt. Tony Fasson, Able Seaman Colin Grazier and canteen assistant Tommy Brown from HMS Petard board U-559, retrieving material which would lead to the decryption of the German Enigma code.
- 1961Because of “violations of Vladimir Lenin’s precepts”, it is decreed that Joseph Stalin’s body be removed from its place of honour inside Lenin’s tomb and buried near the Kremlin Wall with a plain granite marker instead.
- 1965Vietnam War: Near Da Nang, United States Marines repel an intense attack by Viet Cong forces, killing 56 guerrillas.
- 1975Prince Juan Carlos becomes Spain’s acting head of state, taking over for the country’s ailing dictator, Gen. Francisco Franco.
- 2014Sweden is the first European Union member state to officially recognize the State of Palestine.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Horler, Tamao Satō, Jeff Mills, Sara Montiel, Senta Berger, Elizabeth McGovern, Cyril Delevanti, Tom Everett Scott, Bradley James, Brian Doyle-Murray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 30, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 30th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 30, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,074 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,025 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 816
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 8, 1987
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-182)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.X.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1932 – W. Morgan Sheppard, English actor; April 30, 1956 – Jorge Chaminé, Portuguese opera singer; February 7, 1973 – Mie Sonozaki, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076