Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 303rd day of the year 2001. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,389 days or 6.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 8, 2033.
If a dog named Acorn - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Acorn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Acorn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ruth Hussey
- 1932Louis Malle
- 1937Claude Lelouch
- 1941Otis Williams
- 1943Joanna Shimkus
- 1970Christine Bersola-Babao
- 1981Ivanka Trump
- 1988Janel Parrish
- 1989Seth Adkins
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1915Fred W. Friendly, American journalist and producer (d. 1998)
- 1916Leon Day, American baseball player (d. 1995)
- 1935Michael Winner, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1945Henry Winkler, American actor, director, and producer
- 1946Chris Slade, Welsh drummer (Asia, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, AC/DC, and Uriah Heep)
- 1958Olav Dale, Norwegian saxophonist and composer (Bergen Big Band) (d. 2014)
- 1961Larry Wilmore, American comedian and television host
- 1964Humayun Kabir Dhali, Bangladeshi journalist and author
- 1973Michael Oakes, English footballer and manager
- 1983Maor Melikson, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bob’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485King Henry VII of England is crowned.
- 1806Believing he is facing a much larger force, Prussian Lieutenant General Friedrich von Romberg, commanding 5,300 men, surrendered the city of Stettin to 800 French soldiers commanded by General Lassalle.
- 1920The Communist Party of Australia is founded in Sydney.
- 1925John Logie Baird creates Britain’s first television transmitter.
- 1953Cold War: U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally approves the top secret document National Security Council Paper No. 162/2, which states that the United States’ arsenal of nuclear weapons must be maintained and expanded to counter the communist threat.
- 1965English model Jean Shrimpton causes a global sensation by wearing a daring white minidress to Derby Day at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1973The Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, connecting the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus for the second time.
- 1980El Salvador and Honduras sign a peace treaty to put the border dispute fought over in 1969's Football War before the International Court of Justice.
- 1983The first democratic elections in Argentina after seven years of military rule are held.
- 1987In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit (fourth generation) video game console, the PC Engine, which is later sold in other markets under the name TurboGrafx-16.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fergie, Bucky Covington, Liana Liberato, Kay Lenz, David White, Jimmy Young, Mike Patton, Nicola Peltz, Alex Gonzaga, David Vanian.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 30, 2001.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th October 2001 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 30th October 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 30, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,389 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 243
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 8, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1986 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-181)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 3, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.X.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1975 – Damian Kulash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go and 8in8); July 27, 1991 – Rena Matsui, Japanese actress and singer (SKE48, AKB48, and Nogizaka46); October 14, 1953 – Shelley Ackerman, American astrologer, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058