Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1932 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1932. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,473 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,824 days or 29.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1964.
If a dog named Fordster - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fordster will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fordster will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ethel Waters
- 1912Dale Evans
- 1933Iemasa Kayumi
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1945Barrie Keeffe
- 1952Joe West
- 1954Ken Wahl
- 1959Michael DeLorenzo
- 1969David Coburn
- 1974Roger Manganelli
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1917Gordon Steege, Australian soldier and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1922Barbara Bel Geddes, American actress, singer, and author (d. 2005)
- 1943Brian Piccolo, American football player (d. 1970)
- 1953Lynda Goodfriend, American actress
- 1954Ken Wahl, American actor
- 1962Dan Wood, Canadian former ice hockey player
- 1964Marco van Basten, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1971Ian Walker, English footballer and manager
- 1982Justin Chatwin, Canadian actor
- 1992Vanessa Marano, American actress
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RUNIJAO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words RUNIJAO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 683During the Siege of Mecca, the Kaaba catches fire and is burned down.
- 802Empress Irene is deposed and banished to Lesbos. Conspirators place Nikephoros, the minister of finance, on the Byzantine throne.
- 1517Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther posts his 95 Theses on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg.
- 1903Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, Indiana, killed 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1969the Disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- 1994American Eagle Flight 4184 crashes near Roselawn, Indiana, killing 68.
- 1999Yachtsman Jesse Martin returns to Melbourne after 11 months of circumnavigating the world, solo, non-stop and unassisted.
- 2002A federal grand jury in Houston, Texas indicts former Enron chief financial officer Andrew Fastow on 78 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice related to the collapse of his ex-employer.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rakuto Tochihara, Gillian Blakeney, David E. Kelley, Jurian Beat Crisis, Nivea, Delfeayo Marsalis, Zara Cully, Patti Deutsch, Doug Savant, Kiele Sanchez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1932.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1932 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1917. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1932
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 34 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,473 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,824 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1964
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1907 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1917 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1924 – Katy Jurado, Mexican actress (d. 2002); October 13, 1925 – Lenny Bruce, American comedian and actor (d. 1966); November 30, 1938 – Jean Eustache, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877