Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 304th day of the year 1946. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,359 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,120 days or 24.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1978.
If a dog named Zenna - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zenna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zenna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Dale Evans
- 1922Anatoli Papanov
- 1929Bud Spencer
- 1944Sally Kirkland
- 1963Sanjeev Bhaskar
- 1965Rob Rackstraw
- 1983Katy French
- 1984Scott Clifton
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1887Newsy Lalonde, Canadian ice hockey player and lacrosse player (d. 1970)
- 1925John Pople, English-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1940Judith Wilcox, Baroness Wilcox, English politician
- 1945Russ Ballard, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Argent)
- 1946Stephen Rea, Irish actor
- 1953Lynda Goodfriend, American actress
- 1960Reza Pahlavi, Iranian prince
- 1965Rob Rackstraw, English voice actor
- 1975Fabio Celestini, Swiss footballer and manager
- 1984Pat Murray, American football player
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alec’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 802Empress Irene is deposed and banished to Lesbos. Conspirators place Nikephoros, the minister of finance, on the Byzantine throne.
- 1864Nevada is admitted as the 36th U.S. state.
- 1903Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, Indiana, killed 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
- 1918World War I: Dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1963An explosion at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum (now Pepsi Coliseum) in Indianapolis kills 74 people and injures another 400 during an ice skating show. A faulty propane tank connection in a concession stand is blamed.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
- 1999Yachtsman Jesse Martin returns to Melbourne after 11 months of circumnavigating the world, solo, non-stop and unassisted.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacqueline Emerson, Nadine Garner, Iain Morris, James Sikking, Tiwa Savage, Farrah Fawcett, Rose Stone, Marie Windsor, Frankie Valli, Allan Carr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,359 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,120 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 927
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1978
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1973 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1971 – Agata Kulesza, Polish actress; April 29, 1982 – Kate Nauta, American model, actress, and singer; September 4, 1959 – Kevin Harrington, Australian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872