Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1988. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,751 days or 10.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 9, 2020.
If a dog named Saya - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Saya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1939Tom O'Connor
- 1945Russ Ballard
- 1948Michael Kitchen
- 1954Ken Wahl
- 1956Christopher de Leon
- 1959Michael DeLorenzo
- 1967Adam Schlesinger
- 1980Eddie Kaye Thomas
- 1981Frank Iero
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1860Juliette Gordon Low, American scout leader, founded the Girl Scouts of the United States of America (d. 1927)
- 1925Lawrence A. Cremin, American historian and author (d. 1990)
- 1936Michael Landon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1943Aristotelis Pavlidis, Greek politician, 13th Greek Minister for the Aegean and Island Policy
- 1946Stephen Rea, Irish actor
- 1947Herman Van Rompuy, Belgian politician, 66th Prime Minister of Belgium
- 1952Bernard Edwards, American bass player and producer (Chic and The Power Station) (d. 1996)
- 1956Christopher de Leon, Filipino actor, director, producer, and politician
- 1961Alonzo Babers, American runner and pilot
- 1981Steven Hunter, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 802Empress Irene is deposed and banished to Lesbos. Conspirators place Nikephoros, the minister of finance, on the Byzantine throne.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1913Dedication of the Lincoln Highway, the first automobile highway across United States.
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1941World War II: The destroyer USS Reuben James is torpedoed by a German U-boat near Iceland, killing more than 100 U.S. Navy sailors. It is the first U.S. Navy vessel sunk by enemy action in WWII.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Kingdom and France begin bombing Egypt to force the reopening of the Suez Canal.
- 1963An explosion at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum (now Pepsi Coliseum) in Indianapolis kills 74 people and injures another 400 during an ice skating show. A faulty propane tank connection in a concession stand is blamed.
- 1969the Disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- 1999EgyptAir Flight 990 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean killing all 217 people on board.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaime Ray Newman, Michael Sembello, Joshua Dionisio, Patsy Kensit, Donna Dixon, Emily Mortimer, Danny Kaye, Dave Grohl, Crystal Lowe, Keith Harkin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1988.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1988 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 24, 1961. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kokomo by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 31st October 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1988
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,751 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 381
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 2020
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 24, 1961 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1968 (-212)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Kokomo by The Beach Boys (November 5, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1938 – Tunç Başaran, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 5, 1954 – Peter Case, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Nerves and The Plimsouls); May 5, 1948 – Mats Bergman, Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156