Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 304th day of the year 2003. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,539 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,180 days or 5.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 9, 2035.
If a dog named Mo?t Moey - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mo?t Moey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mo?t Moey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Cleo Moore
- 1933Iemasa Kayumi
- 1934Fillie Lyckow
- 1954Mari Okamoto
- 1957Robert Pollard
- 1963Rob Schneider
- 1967Adam Schlesinger
- 1974Roger Manganelli
- 1981Frank Iero
- 1983Katy French
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1815Karl Weierstrass, German mathematician and academic (d. 1897)
- 1912Dale Evans, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2001)
- 1933Iemasa Kayumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1952Joe West, American baseball umpire and actor
- 1954Mari Okamoto, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1962Mari Jungstedt, Swedish journalist
- 1963Fred McGriff, American baseball player and radio host
- 1963Johnny Marr, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Smiths, Modest Mouse, Electronic, and The Cribs)
- 1970Linn Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Ace of Base)
- 1987Jean-Karl Vernay, French race car driver
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ernest’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Leiden University Library opens its doors after its founding in 1575.
- 1863The Maori Wars resume as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1923The first of 160 consecutive days of 100° Fahrenheit at Marble Bar, Western Australia.
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1941World War II: The destroyer USS Reuben James is torpedoed by a German U-boat near Iceland, killing more than 100 U.S. Navy sailors. It is the first U.S. Navy vessel sunk by enemy action in WWII.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1961In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s body is removed from Vladimir Lenin’s Tomb.
- 1999Yachtsman Jesse Martin returns to Melbourne after 11 months of circumnavigating the world, solo, non-stop and unassisted.
- 2003Mahathir bin Mohamad resigns as Prime Minister of Malaysia and is replaced by Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, marking an end to Mahathir’s 22 years in power.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessicka, Rachel Farley, Ron Randell, Sandeep Acharya, Zbych Trofimiuk, Michaela McManus, Maria Teresa de Noronha, Donnie Munro, Robert Mandan, Thecla Åhlander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 2003.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 2003 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1999. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 31st October 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,539 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 2035
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1999 (-131)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (November 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1941 – Eric Burdon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (The Animals and War); May 17, 1970 – Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block); January 13, 1972 – Yukiko Iwai, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152