Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 278th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton
- 1876Hugh McCrae
- 1895Buster Keaton
- 1942Christopher Stone
- 1945Clifton Davis
- 1950Meg Bennett
- 1961David W. Harper
- 1974Paco León
- 1983Risa Kudō
- 1989Lil Mama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1626Richard Cromwell, English academic and politician, Lord Protector of Great Britain (d. 1712)
- 1903Bona Arsenault, Canadian genealogist, historian, and politician (d. 1993)
- 1923Charlton Heston, American actor and director (d. 2008)
- 1927Wolf Kahn, American painter and academic
- 1932Milan Chvostek, Canadian director and producer
- 1937David Crocker, American philosopher and academic
- 1946Bridget St John, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961David W. Harper, American actor
- 1978Phillip Glasser, American actor and producer
- 1988Derrick Rose, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Heraclius arrives by ship from Africa at Constantinople, overthrows Byzantine Emperor Phocas and becomes Emperor.
- 1693Battle of Marsaglia: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
- 1777Battle of Germantown: Troops under George Washington are repelled by British troops under Sir William Howe.
- 1830Creation of the Kingdom of Belgium after separation from the Netherlands.
- 1936In the East End of London, marches staged by British fascists and various anti-fascist organizations result in violent clashes between them in what becomes known as the Battle of Cable Street.
- 1957Space Race: Launch of Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite to orbit the Earth.
- 1974Founding of the New Democracy party in Greece.
- 1983Richard Noble sets a new land speed record of 633.468 mph, driving Thrust2 at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.
- 1985The Free Software Foundation is founded in Massachusetts, United States.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ceca, Deborah Mailman, Rémi Gaillard, Sarbel, Michael Bay, Mamie Van Doren, Russell Thompkins, Jr., Calvin Harris, Beau Brady, Rocky Graziano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Bites by Def Leppard as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1993 – Philip Wiegratz, German actor; December 7, 1989 – Caleb Landry Jones, American actor; April 23, 1965 – Tommy DeCarlo, American singer-songwriter (Boston).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044