Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 278th day of the year 1988. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,984 days or 10.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 12, 2020.
If a dog named Marthe - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marthe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Marthe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Buster Keaton
- 1923Charlton Heston
- 1938Norman D. Wilson
- 1946Bridget St John
- 1947Julien Clerc
- 1949Stephen Gyllenhaal
- 1967Ekin Cheng
- 1969Abraham Benrubi
- 1980Tim Peper
- 1983Risa Kudō
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1274Rudolf I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1319)
- 1276Margaret of Brabant (d. 1311)
- 1937Jim Sillars, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1949Armand Assante, American actor and producer
- 1973Abyss, American wrestler
- 1975Daniella Deutscher, American actress
- 1977Cabral Ibacka, Romanian actor and kick-boxer
- 1979Brandon Barash, American actor
- 1981Justin Williams, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Melissa Benoist, American actress and singer
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gage’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302A peace treaty between the Byzantine Empire and the Republic of Venice ends the Byzantine–Venetian War (1296–1302).
- 1725Foundation of Rosario in Argentina.
- 1795Napoleon Bonaparte first rises to national prominence with a “Whiff of Grapeshot”, using cannon to suppress armed counter-revolutionary rioters threatening the French Legislature (National Convention).
- 1824Mexico adopts a new constitution and becomes a federal republic.
- 1918An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found as of 2007.
- 1958Fifth Republic of France is established.
- 1965Pope Paul VI arrives in New York, the first Pope to visit the United States of America and the Western hemisphere.
- 1974Founding of the New Democracy party in Greece.
- 1988U.S. televangelist Jim Bakker is indicted for fraud.
- 2004SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Blakiston, Mark Goodson, Arthur Dignam, Ray Allen, Carl Laemmle, Jim Jefferies, Jay Pharoah, John Aprea, Martha Hedman, Robert Parrish.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 1988.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 1988 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1992. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Bites by Def Leppard as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1988
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,984 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 405
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2020
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1992 (-139)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Love Bites by Def Leppard (October 8, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.X.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1959 – Jim Kerr, Scottish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Simple Minds); May 7, 1951 – Bernie Marsden, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Whitesnake, Paice Ashton Lord, Babe Ruth, and The Snakes); October 10, 1972 – Jun Lana, Filipino director, producer, playwright, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,093