Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1989 was a Wednesday and it was the 277th day of the year 1989. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,754 days or 10.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 12, 2021.
If a dog named Tenby - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tenby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tenby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Violeta Parra
- 1943Florian Pittiș
- 1944Rocío Dúrcal
- 1953Gil Moore
- 1957Bill Fagerbakke
- 1978Kei Horie
- 1983Ai Maeda
- 1989Dakota Johnson
- 1989Lil Mama
- 1989Rich Homie Quan
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1720Giovanni Battista Piranesi, Italian sculptor and illustrator (d. 1778)
- 1923Charlton Heston, American actor and director (d. 2008)
- 1934Dimosthenis Sofianos, Greek journalist and poet
- 1942Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, Icelandic politician, 24th Prime Minister of Iceland
- 1944Colin Bundy, South African-English historian and academic
- 1959Tony Meo, English snooker player
- 1961David W. Harper, American actor
- 1963A. C. Green, American basketball player
- 1967Liev Schreiber, American actor and director
- 1988Melissa Benoist, American actress and singer
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ernest’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1363End of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the Chinese rebel forces of Zhu Yuanzhang defeat that of his rival, Chen Youliang, in one of the largest naval battles in history.
- 1795Napoleon Bonaparte first rises to national prominence with a “Whiff of Grapeshot”, using cannon to suppress armed counter-revolutionary rioters threatening the French Legislature (National Convention).
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Broodseinde fought between the British and German armies in Flanders.
- 1927Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- 1943World War II: U.S. captures the Solomon Islands from the Japanese.
- 1957Space Race: Launch of Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite to orbit the Earth.
- 1988U.S. televangelist Jim Bakker is indicted for fraud.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 1997The second largest cash robbery in U.S. history occurs at the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Loomis, Fargo and Company. A Federal Bureau of Investigation investigation eventually results in 24 convictions and the recovery of approximately 95% of the $17.3 million stolen cash.
- 2001Siberia Airlines Flight 1812: A Sibir Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into the Black Sea after being struck by an errant Ukrainian S-200 missile. Seventy-eight people are killed.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fay Wray, Walter Matthau, Bruno Mars, Tex Brashear, Robert Fryer, Jacques Feyder, Tommy Cash, Hanno Pöschl, Ben Jorgensen, Anna Proclemer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 1989 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 30, 2003. Your score is -248. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 277th day of 1989
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,754 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 382
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2021
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 30, 2003 (-248)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Miss You Much by Janet Jackson (October 7, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.X.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1934 – Fillie Lyckow, Swedish actress (d. 2015); December 15, 1984 – Ryouma Baba, Japanese actor; October 27, 1956 – Babis Tsertos, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,051