Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 278th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,248 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1974.
If a dog named Weaver - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Weaver will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Weaver will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1888Mary Fuller
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1924Bill Dana
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1957Lee Thompson
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1977Vinnie Paz
- 1979Gao Yuanyuan
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1715Victor de Riqueti, marquis de Mirabeau, French economist and educator (d. 1789)
- 1743Giuseppe Gazzaniga, Italian composer and educator (d. 1818)
- 1848Guido von List, Austrian-German journalist and poet (d. 1919)
- 1929Fred Feast, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1937Barry Switzer, American football player and coach
- 1940Rein Aun, Estonian decathlete and coach (d. 1995)
- 1949Peter Ackroyd, English author, poet, and critic
- 1958Dagul, Filipino comedian and actor
- 1971Samuel Vincent, Canadian voice actor and singer
- 1975Monica Rial American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456The Visigoths under king Theodoric II, acting on orders of the Roman emperor Avitus, invade Iberia with an army of Burgundians, Franks and Goths, led by the kings Chilperic I and Gondioc. They defeat the Suebi under king Rechiar on the river Urbicus near Astorga (Gallaecia).
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1914World War I: first aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Dubois, Fay Compton, David Wohl, Treach, Joseph Morgan, Jeff Goldblum, Johnny Whitaker, Yoo Ji-tae, Abhinav Shukla, Pierre Bernac.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 5, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1966 – Doug E. Fresh, American rapper and producer; August 8, 1942 – John Gustafson, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Roxy Music, Ian Gillan Band, The Big Three, Quatermass, and Episode Six) (d. 2014); July 25, 1954 – Lynne Frederick, English-American actress (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,445