Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 278th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 783 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Pistachio - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pistachio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pistachio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905John Hoyt
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1913Lois January
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1935Arlene Saunders
- 1941Roy Book Binder
- 1942Richard Street
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1987Park So-yeon
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1658Mary of Modena (d. 1718)
- 1901John Alton, Austrian-American director and cinematographer (d. 1996)
- 1912Fritz Fischer, German physician (d. 2003)
- 1917Magda Szabó, Hungarian author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1923Albert Guðmundsson, Icelandic footballer and politician (d. 1994)
- 1938Teresa Heinz, Mozambican-American businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1971Mauricio Pellegrino, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1983Jesse Eisenberg, American actor, playwright, and author
- 1987Kevin Mirallas, Belgian footballer
- 1988Benny Howell, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1921Baseball: The World Series is broadcast on the radio for the first time.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1953The first documented recovery meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is held.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Pertwee, John Daly, Alyosha, Paulene Myers, Catalina Saavedra, María Barranco, Kostas Martakis, Kang Ho-dong, Dimitris Horn, Mili Avital.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1976 – Randeep Hooda, Indian actor; November 6, 1949 – Brad Davis, American actor (d. 1991); March 12, 1969 – Beyazıt Öztürk, Turkish comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,120