Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 278th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 786 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Motzart - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motzart will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Motzart will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1905John Hoyt
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1960Daniel Baldwin
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1971Samuel Vincent
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw
- 1976Royston Tan
- 1979Ximena Herrera
- 1989Kenshō Ono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1898Nachum Gutman, Moldovan-Israeli painter and sculptor (d. 1980)
- 1924Bob Thaves, American cartoonist (d. 2006)
- 1950Mari Henmi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1952Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor
- 1963Michael Hadschieff, Austrian speed skater
- 1965Mario Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Audie Pitre, American singer and bass player (Acid Bath) (d. 1997)
- 1981Kelvin Tan, Singaporean singer-songwriter
- 1983Mashrafe Mortaza, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1983Nicky Hilton, American model and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jews are expelled from Lower Bavaria by order of Louis IX, Duke of Bavaria.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Close, Clay Walker, Tebogo Jacko Magubane, Johnny Delgado, Lexa Doig, Snitz Edwards, Andy Hui, Dan Bălan, Krister Henriksson, Olivia Hack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982); January 22, 1976 – TJ Trinidad, Filipino actor; October 11, 1982 – Kristy Wu, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155