Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 278th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,084 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1924Bill Dana
- 1947Brian Johnson
- 1960Daniel Baldwin
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1972Grant Hill
- 1975Kate Winslet
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1984Tiana Benjamin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1781Bernard Bolzano, Czech mathematician and philosopher (d. 1848)
- 1919Robin Bailey, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1930Reinhard Selten, German economist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940Rein Aun, Estonian decathlete and coach (d. 1995)
- 1950Edward P. Jones, American author and academic
- 1952Gigi Sabani, Italian television host and singer (d. 2007)
- 1965Mario Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Royston Tan, Singaporean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Michael Roos, Estonian-American football player
- 1983Mashrafe Mortaza, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1936The Jarrow March sets off for London.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
- 1988The Chilean opposition coalition Concertación (center-left) defeats Augusto Pinochet in his re-election attempt and a general election is called the following year.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Copeland, Clint Howard, Henry Koster, Katharina Thalbach, Don Was, Judy Garland, Jon Locke, Pauline Julien, Holliston Coleman, Chip Esten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 5, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1964 – Lela Rochon, American actress; July 6, 1985 – Melisa Sözen, Turkish actress; June 12, 1987 – Abbey Lee Kershaw, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048