Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 278th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kutcher - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kutcher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kutcher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1919Donald Pleasence
- 1952Clive Barker
- 1957Bernie Mac
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1971South Park Mexican
- 1974Rich Franklin
- 1976Song Seung-heon
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1717Marie Anne de Mailly, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1744)
- 1878Louise Dresser, American actress (d. 1965)
- 1926Willi Unsoeld, American mountaineer and educator (d. 1979)
- 1939Walter Wolf, Austrian-Canadian businessman, founded Walter Wolf Racing
- 1945Geoff Leigh, English saxophonist and flute player (Henry Cow)
- 1957Lee Thompson, English singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Madness and The Dance Brigade)
- 1962Caron Keating, English television host (d. 2004)
- 1963Ronni Le Tekrø, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (TNT and Vagabond)
- 1981Kelvin Tan, Singaporean singer-songwriter
- 1989Marcel Baude, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1450Jews are expelled from Lower Bavaria by order of Louis IX, Duke of Bavaria.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1895The first individual time trial for racing cyclists is held on a 50-mile course north of London.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1944Royal Canadian Air Force pilots shoot down the first German jet fighter over France.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ehab Tawfik, Dino Merlin, RJ Rosales, Marin Hinkle, Andy Lee, Larry David, Nia Peeples, Bob Barker, Rat Scabies, Adhemar da Silva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 5, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1950 – Naseeruddin Shah, Indian actor and director; April 3, 1951 – Mitch Woods, American singer-songwriter and pianist; February 22, 1907 – Sheldon Leonard, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215