Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Inkidu - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inkidu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Inkidu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Manny Ziener
- 1941Roy Book Binder
- 1942Billy Scott
- 1950Mari Henmi
- 1952Clive Barker
- 1976Song Seung-heon
- 1978Morgan Webb
- 1979Ximena Herrera
- 1981Kelvin Tan
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1703Jonathan Edwards, American pastor and theologian (d. 1758)
- 1921Bill Willis, American football player and coach (d. 2007)
- 1926Avraham Adan, Israeli general (d. 2012)
- 1940Thom Christopher, American actor
- 1945Brian Connolly, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet) (d. 1997)
- 1948Carter Cornelius, American singer (Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose) (d. 1991)
- 1950Mari Henmi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1971Mauricio Pellegrino, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1976Royston Tan, Singaporean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Kenshō Ono, Japanese voice actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1968Police baton civil rights demonstrators in Derry, Northern Ireland – considered to mark the beginning of The Troubles.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Min-kyo, John Leguizamo, Trina, Nanette Fabray, Smriti Irani, Andy Bell, Fred Ward, Debbe Dunning, Captain Beefheart, Philippe Russo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 5, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1948 – Jim Carter, English actor; June 28, 1954 – Alice Krige, South African actress and producer; June 13, 1990 – Aaron Taylor-Johnson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181