Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,928 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Runty - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Runty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Runty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1929Fred Feast
- 1935Arlene Saunders
- 1955Ángela Molina
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1970Audie Pitre
- 1975Kate Winslet
- 1983Noot Seear
- 1987Park So-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1792Joseph Crosfield, English businessman (d. 1844)
- 1907Ragnar Nurkse, Estonian-American economist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1922José Froilán González, Argentinian race car driver (d. 2013)
- 1926Avraham Adan, Israeli general (d. 2012)
- 1940Rein Aun, Estonian decathlete and coach (d. 1995)
- 1942Billy Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1952Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor
- 1981Andy Nägelein, German footballer
- 1985Nicola Roberts, English singer-songwriter and actress (Girls Aloud)
- 1987Park So-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jews are expelled from Lower Bavaria by order of Louis IX, Duke of Bavaria.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1936The Jarrow March sets off for London.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Redford, Maggie Cheung, Annie Villeneuve, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Sheryl Lee, Lionel Rose, Pier Angeli, Jeffrey Wright, Bill Milner, Donna Dixon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 5, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1929 – Jane Powell, American actress, singer, and dancer; November 30, 1920 – Stuart Lancaster, American actor (d. 2000); August 18, 1956 – Kelly Willard, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177