Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,016 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dolf - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolf will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dolf will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Manny Ziener
- 1923Glynis Johns
- 1925Gail Davis
- 1935Arlene Saunders
- 1948Carter Cornelius
- 1950Mari Henmi
- 1951Bob Geldof
- 1955Ángela Molina
- 1972Grant Hill
- 1975Kate Winslet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1923Kailashpati Mishra, Indian lawyer and politician, 18th Governor of Gujarat (d. 2012)
- 1938Teresa Heinz, Mozambican-American businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1940Milena Dravić, Serbian actress
- 1947Brian Johnson, English singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Geordie)
- 1952Clive Barker, English author, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Lee Thompson, English singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Madness and The Dance Brigade)
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki, Japanese actress
- 1970Tord Gustavsen, Norwegian pianist and composer
- 1976Royston Tan, Singaporean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Steinar Nickelsen, Norwegian organist and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1943Ninety-eight American POW’s are executed by Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 1970Montreal: British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group, triggering the October Crisis.
- 1970The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is founded.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simone Cristicchi, Mercedes Echerer, Frank Collison, Norman Whitfield, Fiona Wade, Jacqui Ainsley, Keith David, Billy Varga, Roddy Piper, Peeter Volkonski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 5, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1956 – David E. Kelley, American screenwriter and producer; December 9, 1911 – Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986); November 19, 1944 – Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197