Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905John Hoyt
- 1943Steve Miller
- 1950Jeff Conaway
- 1951Karen Allen
- 1959Kelly Joe Phelps
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1974Colin Meloy
- 1979Gao Yuanyuan
- 1988Bobby Edner
- 1991Betty Who
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1641Françoise-Athénaïs, marquise de Montespan, French mistress of Louis XIV of France (d. 1707)
- 1923Stig Dagerman, Swedish journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1926Avraham Adan, Israeli general (d. 2012)
- 1939A. R. Penck, German painter and sculptor
- 1939Consuelo Ynares-Santiago, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1950Eddie Clarke, English guitarist (Motörhead and Fastway)
- 1970Josie Bissett, American actress
- 1972Thomas Roberts, American journalist and actor
- 1987Javier Villa, Spanish race car driver
- 1989Kelsey Adrian, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hooligan, John Michael Talbot, Simon Fowler, Akhenaton, David Lascher, Kevin DuBrow, Miriam Shor, Nikos Ganos, Mikalah Gordon, Meredith Brooks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 5, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sad Eyes by Robert John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1982 – Adam Pally, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 12, 1982 – Iza Calzado, Filipino actress; January 22, 1980 – Christopher Masterson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163