Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 278th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Bei-Bei - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bei-Bei will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bei-Bei will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1924Barbara Kelly
- 1933Diane Cilento
- 1942Richard Street
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1975Monica Rial
- 1984Naima Adedapo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1892Remington Kellogg, American zoologist and paleontologist (d. 1969)
- 1922Bil Keane, American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2011)
- 1924Bill Dana, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1940Thom Christopher, American actor
- 1945Geoff Leigh, English saxophonist and flute player (Henry Cow)
- 1950Mari Henmi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1958Neil Peart, Australian footballer
- 1964Korina Sanchez, Filipino journalist
- 1965Mario Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Joe Lipari, American comedian, radio host, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Foundation of Concepción, city in Chile.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1813Battle of the Thames in Canada; Americans defeat British and kill Shawnee leader Tecumseh.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Correll, Calpernia Addams, Laura Jansen, Harish Raghavendra, Kreskin, Tweet, Ceca, Coko, Thomas Wilson Brown, Shea Whigham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1949 – Carroll Baker, Canadian singer-songwriter; February 6, 1985 – Crystal Reed, American actress; October 2, 1968 – Benjie Paras, Filipino basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221