Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 278th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,580 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jaycee - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaycee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jaycee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1888Mary Fuller
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1941Stephanie Cole
- 1951Karen Allen
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer
- 1957Bernie Mac
- 1959Kelly Joe Phelps
- 1984Naima Adedapo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1703Jonathan Edwards, American pastor and theologian (d. 1758)
- 1717Marie Anne de Mailly, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1744)
- 1878Louise Dresser, American actress (d. 1965)
- 1901John Alton, Austrian-American director and cinematographer (d. 1996)
- 1913Lois January, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1940Milena Dravić, Serbian actress
- 1966Dennis Byrd, American football player
- 1970Josie Bissett, American actress
- 1979Joe Lipari, American comedian, radio host, and producer
- 1989Ify Ibekwe, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456The Visigoths under king Theodoric II, acting on orders of the Roman emperor Avitus, invade Iberia with an army of Burgundians, Franks and Goths, led by the kings Chilperic I and Gondioc. They defeat the Suebi under king Rechiar on the river Urbicus near Astorga (Gallaecia).
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1877Chief Joseph surrenders his Nez Perce band to General Nelson A. Miles.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlene, Levi Stubbs, Hans Klok, Gabriella Cilmi, Jørgen Leth, Brendan Shanahan, Pilar Pallete, Dottie Rambo, Raymond Herrera, Kim Jonghyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1927 – Sabah, Lebanese singer and actress (d. 2014); November 24, 1908 – Libertad Lamarque, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2000); February 20, 1949 – Ivana Trump, Czech-American skier and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197