Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 280th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,610 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 2012.
If a dog named Fernando - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fernando will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fernando will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1943Cees Veerman
- 1946Millie Small
- 1946Vinod Khanna
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson
- 1977Jamie Laurie
- 1978Pamela David
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
- 1986Meg Myers
- 1990Han Sunhwa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1552Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1610)
- 1915Alice Timander, Swedish dentist and actress (d. 2007)
- 1941Paul Popham, American soldier and activist, co-founded Gay Men’s Health Crisis (b. 1987)
- 1946Millie Small, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1964Matthew Sweet, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Community Trolls, Oh-OK, and The Thorns)
- 1964Miltos Manetas, Greek painter
- 1974Kenny Jönsson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Barbie Hsu, Taiwanese actress and singer
- 1982Bronagh Waugh, Northern Irish actress
- 1989Albert Ebossé Bodjongo, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 105 BCBattle of Arausio: The Cimbri inflict the heaviest defeat on the Roman army of Gnaeus Mallius Maximus.
- 1849The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1973Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Sjöholm, Ksenia Solo, Dave Fleischer, Nikos Kourkoulos, Isuzu Yamada, Nadine Garner, Parry Shen, Kelvin Tan, Brian Dunkleman, Lynda Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1968 – Jim Caviezel, American actor; April 18, 1963 – Eric McCormack, Canadian-American actor and producer; August 7, 1960 – David Duchovny, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,314