Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Komet - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Komet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Komet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Serge Nubret
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1942Fred Travalena
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1977Jamie Laurie
- 1978Carolina Gynning
- 1979Lex Shrapnel
- 1986Tereza Kerndlová
- 1988Maki Horikita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1866Reginald Fessenden, Canadian engineer and academic, invented radiotelephony (d. 1932)
- 1906Janet Gaynor, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- 1920John Donaldson, Baron Donaldson of Lymington, English lawyer and judge (d. 2005)
- 1939Melvyn Bragg, English journalist, author, and academic
- 1946John Monie, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1951Kevin Cronin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (REO Speedwagon)
- 1970Darren Oliver, American baseball player
- 1971Lola Dueñas, Spanish actress
- 1974Jeremy Sisto, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Jamie Laurie, American singer-songwriter (Flobots)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1849The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1923The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Lawrence, Deanna Durbin, Arlo Guthrie, Gerald Finley, Turhan Bey, Billy Stewart, Paul Davis, Chaney Kley, Maribel Verdú, Bill Payne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 6, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1938 – Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014); May 9, 1946 – Candice Bergen, American actress and producer; October 1, 1971 – Gigi Lai, Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194