Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 279th day of the year 2006. It was the 40th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,884 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,628 days or 4.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 14, 2038.
If a dog named Zug - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zug will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zug will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1938Serge Nubret
- 1942Fred Travalena
- 1947Patxi Andión
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1964Matthew Sweet
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson
- 1977Shimon Gershon
- 1986Meg Myers
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1552Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1610)
- 1738Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1789)
- 1888Roland Georges Garros, French soldier and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1939Sheila Greibach, American computer scientist and academic
- 1947Patxi Andión, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1948Gerry Adams, Irish politician
- 1951Kevin Cronin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (REO Speedwagon)
- 1961Ben Summerskill, English businessman and journalist
- 1964Matthew Sweet, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Community Trolls, Oh-OK, and The Thorns)
- 1998Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink, German actress and singer
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dolores’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: General Sir Henry Clinton leads British forces in the capture of Continental Army Hudson River defenses in the Battle of Forts Clinton and Montgomery.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 1977The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-29, designated 9-01, makes its maiden flight.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2002The French oil tanker Limburg is bombed off Yemen.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stéphane Crête, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Jon Carin, Frances Conroy, Jon Avila, Lindsay Lohan, Russell Morris, Lina Leandersson, David Mazouz, Michael Imperioli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 1992. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 6th October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 2006
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 40th Friday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,884 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,628 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 166
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 2038
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 2006 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 1992 (-124)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (October 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1953 – Jane Badler, American actress and singer; March 11, 1979 – Benji Madden, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actor (Good Charlotte, Dead Executives and Taintstick); November 20, 1976 – Tusshar Kapoor, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130