Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1984. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,551 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,184 days or 11.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2016.
If a dog named Bucya - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bucya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bucya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Sarah Churchill
- 1927Al Martino
- 1945Kevin Godley
- 1951John Mellencamp
- 1952Mary Badham
- 1964Sam Brown
- 1970Nicole Ari Parker
- 1974Allison Munn
- 1975Damian Kulash
- 1984Anna Larrucea
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1907Helen MacInnes, Scottish-American librarian and author (d. 1985)
- 1922Grady Hatton, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1931Tommy Lewis, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1935Thomas Keneally, Australian author and playwright
- 1945Kevin Godley, English singer-songwriter and director (10cc, Hotlegs, Godley & Creme, Doctor Father, and The Magic Lanterns)
- 1946John Brass, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1948Diane Ackerman, American poet, author, and academic
- 1948Stephen Rucker, American composer
- 1957Michael W. Smith, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1969Benny Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Battle of Lepanto is fought, and the Holy League (Spain and Italy) annihilates the Turkish fleet.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1879Germany and Austria-Hungary sign the “Twofold Covenant” and create the Dual Alliance.
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nico Minardos, Mitch Gaylord, Agnes Baltsa, Jacqui Maxwell, Nuria Fergó, Patty Maloney, Bob Stanley, Theophilus Cibber, Franz Antel, Karen Maruyama.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1984.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1984 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 24, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 30, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1984
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,551 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 425
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 24, 1987 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 30, 1970 (-133)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder (October 13, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1947 – Pete Waterman, English songwriter and producer; October 18, 1947 – Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997); August 9, 1989 – Kento Ono, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877