Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1988. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,012 days or 10.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2020.
If a dog named Sniffer - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sniffer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sniffer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1914Alfred Drake
- 1936Michael Hurll
- 1946Bernard Lavilliers
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe
- 1976Taylor Hicks
- 1979Tang Wei
- 1980Edison Chen
- 1984Toma Ikuta
- 1990Ayla Kell
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1744Sergey Vyazmitinov, Russian general and politician, War Governor of Saint Petersburg (d. 1819)
- 1835Felix Draeseke, German composer and educator (d. 1913)
- 1904Armando Castellazzi, Italian footballer and coach (d. 1968)
- 1920Georg Leber, German soldier and politician, German Federal Minister of Defence (d. 2012)
- 1922Grady Hatton, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1949Kieran Kane, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The O'Kanes)
- 1957Jayne Torvill, English figure skater
- 1963Ann Curless, American singer-songwriter (Exposé)
- 1973Dida, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Shawn Ashmore, Canadian actor and producer
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nevaeh’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800French corsair Robert Surcouf, commander of the 18-gun ship La Confiance, captures the British 38-gun Kent inspiring the traditional French song Le Trente-et-un du mois d'août.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1912The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1959U.S.S.R. probe Luna 3 transmits the first ever photographs of the far side of the Moon.
- 1960Nigeria joins the United Nations.
- 1963John F. Kennedy signs the ratification of the Partial Test Ban Treaty.
- 1976Hua Guofeng becomes Mao Zedong’s successor as chairman of Communist Party of China, following the latter’s death barely a month earlier.
- 1991Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills one civilian.
- 1993The flood of '93 ends at St. Louis, Missouri, 103 days after it began, as the Mississippi River falls below flood stage.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beatrice Straight, Vildan Atasever, Joe Spano, Katie Mitchell, Larry Chance, Sung Yu-ri, Eyjólfur Héðinsson, Che'Nelle, Ezzatolah Entezami, Tony Orlando.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1988.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1988 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 19, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1968. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Bites by Def Leppard as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1988
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 12,037 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,012 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 408
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 19, 1987 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1968 (-173)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Love Bites by Def Leppard (October 8, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.X.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1949 – Tetsuya Takeda, Japanese singer and actor; May 12, 1942 – Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000); April 18, 1987 – Sandra Lyng Haugen, Norwegian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,091