Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 280th day of the year 2005. It was the 40th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,701 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,900 days or 5.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 15, 2037.
If a dog named Biggs - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biggs will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biggs will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1953Linda Griffiths
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe
- 1969Maria Whittaker
- 1970Nicole Ari Parker
- 1975Tim Minchin
- 1979Tang Wei
- 1984Toma Ikuta
- 1991Nicole Jung
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 13 BCDrusus Julius Caesar, Roman politician (d. 23 AD)
- 1897Thakin Mya, Burmese lawyer and politician (d. 1947)
- 1904Armando Castellazzi, Italian footballer and coach (d. 1968)
- 1934Amiri Baraka, American poet, playwright, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1947Chris Bambridge, Australian footballer and referee
- 1952Mary Badham, American actress
- 1957Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician
- 1961Brian Mannix, Australian singer and actor (Uncanny X-Men)
- 1978Alison Balsom, English trumpet player and educator
- 1982Li Yundi, Chinese pianist
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jada’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1912The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction.
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1960Nigeria joins the United Nations.
- 1971Oman joins the United Nations.
- 1977The adoption of the Fourth Soviet Constitution.
- 1993The flood of '93 ends at St. Louis, Missouri, 103 days after it began, as the Mississippi River falls below flood stage.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Atom Egoyan, Tom Atkins, Roy Ayers, Yang Ko-han, Traylor Howard, Chris Harris, Peter Collinson, William Alland, Stockard Channing, Marty McSorley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 2005 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 40th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,701 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,900 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 193
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 2003 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-96)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (October 8, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.X.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1957 – Jeffrey Daniel, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Shalamar); May 26, 1927 – Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014); May 19, 1964 – Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049