Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1921. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,067 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,022 days or 32.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1953.
If a dog named Palomita - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Palomita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Palomita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1946Jean-Jacques Beineix
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1965C. J. Ramone
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1977Jamie Marchi
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1873Ejnar Hertzsprung, Danish chemist and astronomer (d. 1967)
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966)
- 1917Walter Lord, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1930Faith Ringgold, American painter and activist
- 1944Dale Dye, American captain and actor
- 1944Susan Raye, American singer-songwriter
- 1964CeCe Winans, American singer-songwriter (BeBe & CeCe Winans)
- 1968Zvonimir Boban, Croatian footballer and sportscaster
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1992Lidziya Marozava, Belarusian tennis player
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alia Bhatt, Molly Price, Sarah Carter, Monica Horan, Bridgette Andersen, Heather Goldenhersh, Carmen Silvera, Lewis Sargent, Richard Tauber, Sarah Schaub.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,067 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1934 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1987 – Yui, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; October 28, 1943 – Cornelia Froboess, German actress and singer; July 25, 1989 – Andrew Caldwell, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,822