Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1921. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,954 days or 32.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1953.
If a dog named Penzi - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Penzi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Penzi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1952Edward Zwick
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1955Darrell Hammond
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1993Barbara Palvin
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942)
- 1921Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2010)
- 1946Dennis Kucinich, American journalist and politician, 53rd Mayor of Cleveland
- 1949Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band)
- 1955Darrell Hammond, American comedian and actor
- 1970Matt Damon, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971David Gauke, English lawyer and politician
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1979Kristanna Loken, American actress and producer
- 1996Sara Sorribes Tormo, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Desiree’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Longoria, Rian Johnson, Shea Whigham, Shadia Simmons, Rip Taylor, Taiko Katono, Daniel Auteuil, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Treach, Herman Finkers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,954 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1934 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1957 – Tom Virtue, American actor; June 18, 1910 – Ray McKinley, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995); March 4, 1948 – Shakin' Stevens, Welsh singer-songwriter (Shakin' Stevens and the Sunsets).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885