Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1936. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,059 days or 27.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,022 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1968.
If a dog named Socrates - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Socrates will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Socrates will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1952Edward Zwick
- 1955Darrell Hammond
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1969Dylan Neal
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1789William John Swainson, English-New Zealand ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1855)
- 1895Juan Perón, Argentinian general and politician, 29th President of Argentina (d. 1974)
- 1901Mark Oliphant, Australian physicist, humanitarian and politician, Governor of South Australia (d. 2000)
- 1917Billy Conn, American boxer (d. 1993)
- 1918Halfdan Hegtun, Norwegian radio host and politician (d. 2012)
- 1924Thirunalloor Karunakaran, Indian poet and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1970Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui, Congolese colonel
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1983Abhishek Nayar, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Blunt, Tech N9ne, Go Eun-bi, Grace Jones, Tom Wlaschiha, Helen Slater, Dima Bilan, Don Calfa, Haruomi Hosono, Madeline Bell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1961. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,059 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,022
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1968
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1961 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1976 – Josh Saviano, American actor and lawyer; September 29, 1988 – Justin Nozuka, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 5, 1969 – Eric Etebari, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862