Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Clovie - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clovie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clovie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942)
- 1929Betty Boothroyd, English academic and politician, British Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1948Sarah Purcell, American radio and television host
- 1959Mike Morgan, American baseball player and coach
- 1959Nick Bakay, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Reed Hastings, American businessman, co-founded Netflix
- 1971Marc Ellis, New Zealand rugby player and television host
- 1972Stanislav Varga, Slovak footballer and manager
- 1973Jim Fairchild, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grandaddy and Modest Mouse)
- 1974Fredrik Modin, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Judd, Cassidy Gifford, John Payne, James Maclurcan, Julie Warner, Mariella Frostrup, Aki Hoshino, Kim Jong-min, Joe Trohman, Red Grange.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1973 – Dan Harmon, American screenwriter and producer; May 5, 1967 – Levent Kazak, Turkish actor and screenwriter; December 31, 1930 – Odetta, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205