Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1985Eiji Wentz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1765Harman Blennerhassett, English-Irish lawyer and politician (d. 1831)
- 1924John Nelder, English mathematician and statistician (d. 2010)
- 1926Raaj Kumar, Pakistani-Indian police officer and actor (d. 1996)
- 1930Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1944Dale Dye, American captain and actor
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress
- 1960Lorenzo Milá, Spanish journalist and actor
- 1974Fredrik Modin, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1979Paul Burchill, English wrestler
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurie Anderson, Kippei Shiina, Christopher Douglas, Ernie Dingo, Masahiro Inoue, Sandy West, Rina Takeda, Katie Featherston, Rebecka Törnqvist, Fardeen Khan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1977 – Justin Hartley, American actor; October 17, 1974 – Matthew Macfadyen, English actor; July 23, 1951 – Michael McConnohie, American voice actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085