Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1961Simon Burke
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1981Ryuji Sainei
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1994Luca Hänni
- 1997Bella Thorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 319 BCPyrrhus of Epirus (d. 272 BC)
- 1676Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1764)
- 1747Jean-François Rewbell, French lawyer and politician (d. 1807)
- 1893Clarence Williams, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1904Yves Giraud-Cabantous, French race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1910Helmut Kallmeyer, German chemist and soldier (d. 2006)
- 1926Álvaro Magaña, Salvadoran economist and politician, President of El Salvador (d. 2001)
- 1949Ashawna Hailey, American computer scientist and philanthropist (d. 2011)
- 1964CeCe Winans, American singer-songwriter (BeBe & CeCe Winans)
- 1971David Gauke, English lawyer and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saori Yamamoto, Stina Nordenstam, Maki Nishiyama, Tony Gatlif, Will Sasso, Morgan York, Gale Storm, Friderika Bayer, Henry Wilcoxon, Harindranath Chattopadhyay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1958.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1934 – Joseph Bologna, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 25, 1935 – Ray Butt, English television producer and director (d. 2013); September 7, 1925 – Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, Indian actress, singer, director, and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998