Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,690 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Leonardo Raser - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leonardo Raser will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leonardo Raser will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1896Julien Duvivier
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1980The Miz
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
- 1997Bella Thorne
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1747Jean-François Rewbell, French lawyer and politician (d. 1807)
- 1913Robert R. Gilruth, American pilot and engineer (d. 2000)
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1930Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1937Merle Park, Zimbabwean-English ballerina and educator
- 1937Paul Schell, American lawyer and politician, 50th Mayor of Seattle (d. 2014)
- 1959Carlos I. Noriega, Peruvian-American colonel and astronaut
- 1959Daniel Ribacoff, Brazilian-American polygraph examiner
- 1965Peter Greene, American actor
- 1979Kristanna Loken, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Holden, Corey Bringas, Tim Peper, Sigourney Weaver, Lynda Goodfriend, Eduardo Yáñez, Sthefany Brito, Malaya Watson, Robert ten Brink, Tyler Christopher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1972 – Amanda Marshall, Canadian singer-songwriter; April 30, 1985 – Ashley Alexandra Dupré, American prostitute and singer; September 10, 1974 – Bessie Bardot, Australian businesswoman, author, model, television host, and socialite.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218