Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 281st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rorry - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rorry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rorry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1897Marcel Herrand
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1985Bruno Mars
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1936Rona Barrett, American journalist and businesswoman
- 1938William Corlett, English author and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1940Paul Hogan, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1944Dale Dye, American captain and actor
- 1947Stephen Shore, American photographer and educator
- 1951Shannon C. Stimson, American philosopher, historian, and theorist
- 1959Erik Gundersen, Danish motorcycle racer
- 1961Sandy Andolong, Filipino actress and producer
- 1973Kari Korhonen, Finnish cartoonist
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megumi Ishii, Ryohei Chiba, Gloria Foster, Keegan Joyce, Marthe Vinot, Richard D. Zanuck, Vishnuvardhan, Earl Carroll, Celia Weston, John Petrucci.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1980 – Lara Pulver, English actress; August 7, 1972 – Greg Serano, American actor; May 22, 1928 – Jackie Cain, American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212