Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 281st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1952Edward Zwick
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1979Kristanna Loken
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1713Yechezkel Landau, Polish rabbi and author (d. 1793)
- 1873Ejnar Hertzsprung, Danish chemist and astronomer (d. 1967)
- 1888Ernst Kretschmer, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1964)
- 1930Faith Ringgold, American painter and activist
- 1946Hanan Ashrawi, Palestinian scholar, activist, and politician
- 1955Darrell Hammond, American comedian and actor
- 1959Peter Horrocks, English journalist and producer
- 1969Jeremy Davies, American actor
- 1974Koji Murofushi, Japanese hammer thrower
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Banks, Cheryl Wheeler, Victoire Thivisol, John McLaughlin, Stephen Frost, Lyndsy Fonseca, Eric Carmen, Vesa-Matti Loiri, James Maslow, Marie Dumesnil.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1955 – Grand L. Bush, American actor; December 17, 1978 – Manny Pacquiao, Filipino boxer, actor, singer, and politician; August 7, 1975 – Hans Matheson, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080