Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tracey - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tracey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tracey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1959Gavin Friday
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1993Barbara Palvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1676Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1764)
- 1890Snuffy Browne, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1921Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2010)
- 1941Jesse Jackson, American minister and activist
- 1949Jerry Bittle, American cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1951Timo Salonen, Finnish race car driver
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1967Teddy Riley, American singer-songwriter and producer (Blackstreet and Guy)
- 1970Sadiq Khan, English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Transport
- 1989Armand Traoré, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Torkildsen, Tom Baker, Stevie Lynn Jones, Alan Ruck, Brian Vollmer, Eliza Coupe, Hugh Downs, Danielle Fishel, Obba Babatundé, Abigail Mavity.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1933 – Emil Steinberger, Swiss actor, director, and screenwriter; October 2, 1938 – Waheed Murad, Pakistani actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1983); March 16, 1949 – Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231