Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Yankle - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yankle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yankle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1980The Miz
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1993Barbara Palvin
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1789William John Swainson, English-New Zealand ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1855)
- 1863Edythe Chapman, American actress (d. 1948)
- 1890Eddie Rickenbacker, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1973)
- 1944Susan Raye, American singer-songwriter
- 1947Richard Morris, English archaeologist, historian, and author
- 1958Steve Coll, American journalist and author
- 1959Gavin Friday, Irish singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Virgin Prunes)
- 1970Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui, Congolese colonel
- 1971Pınar Selek, Turkish sociologist, author, and academic
- 1997Bella Thorne, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Hammond, Nancy Walker, Liu Shishi, James Gammon, Luke Halpin, Bonnie Somerville, LeAnn Rimes, Nikita Ramsey, Spiller, Lee Jung-jae.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1964 – Helena Bergström, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter; January 19, 1972 – Angham, Egyptian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; March 12, 1981 – Chiwa Saitō, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217