Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1983. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,949 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,316 days or 11.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 2015.
If a dog named Jango - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jango will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jango will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1877Hans Heysen, German-Australian painter (d. 1968)
- 1903Georgy Geshev, Bulgarian chess player (d. 1937)
- 1918Ron Randell, Australian-American actor (d. 2005)
- 1940Paul Hogan, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1941Shane Stevens, American author
- 1945John Betsch, American drummer
- 1957Martha Kearney, Irish journalist
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1969Dylan Neal, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1997Tina Tamashiro, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger McGee, Kylie Travis, Grace Phipps, Natasha Shneider, Heidi Montag, Jim Siedow, Matthew Waterhouse, Nick Blinko, Christophe Maé, Simon R. Baker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1983.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1977. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1969. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,949 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,316 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 439
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2015
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1977 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1969 (-152)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (October 8, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1970 – Elizabeth Anne Allen, American actress; March 8, 1988 – Benny Blanco, American rapper and producer; March 27, 1950 – Maria Ewing, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903