Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1995 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1995. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,507 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,836 days or 7.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 16, 2027.
If a dog named Thorne - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thorne will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Thorne will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1977Jamie Marchi
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1845Salomon Kalischer, German pianist, composer, and physicist (d. 1924)
- 1887Huntley Gordon, Canadian-American actor (d. 1956)
- 1888Ernst Kretschmer, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1964)
- 1889R. Fraser Armstrong, Canadian engineer (d. 1983)
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1930Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1930Pepper Adams, American saxophonist and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra) (d. 1986)
- 1952Edward Zwick, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Jan Marijnissen, Dutch journalist and politician
- 1953Robert Saxton, English composer and educator
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Korneitsik, Michael Cerveris, David Anders, Noah Hathaway, Liis Lemsalu, Emily Perkins, Tom Chambers, Seth Meyers, Hugo Weaving, Radu Sîrbu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1995.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1995 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1995
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,507 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,836 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 289
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2027
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1995 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1976 (-116)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Fantasy by Mariah Carey (October 14, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1976 – Sam Worthington, English-Australian actor and producer; November 29, 1982 – Ramya, Indian actress, singer, and politician; September 13, 1912 – Reta Shaw, American actress and singer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858