Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 281st day of the year 2001. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,294 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,431 days or 6.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 16, 2033.
If a dog named Peagle - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peagle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Peagle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marcel Herrand
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1973Jim Fairchild
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1985Eiji Wentz
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1789William John Swainson, English-New Zealand ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1855)
- 1895Zog I of Albania (d. 1961)
- 1934Kader Asmal, South African academic and politician (d. 2011)
- 1941Shane Stevens, American author
- 1947Richard Morris, English archaeologist, historian, and author
- 1968CL Smooth, American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & CL Smooth)
- 1969Dylan Neal, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff, English actress
- 1986Michele Sepe, Italian rugby player
- 1996Sara Takanashi, Japanese ski jumper
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gabriella’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heike Makatsch, Shin Seung-hun, Hema Malini, Henry Hopper, Jon Provost, Wayne Fontana, Rick Savage, Juliano Mer-Khamis, Carola Häggkvist, Brownie McGhee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 2001.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 2001 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1976. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 2001
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 11 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,294 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,431 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 247
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 2002 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1976 (-124)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Fallin’ by Alicia Keys (October 13, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1961 – Nia Peeples, American singer and actress; September 15, 1962 – Dina Lohan, American dancer, actress, and manager; December 22, 1919 – Lil Green, American singer-songwriter (d. 1954).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032